First Cam Card Pull of 2020

Went out last weekend and did a little work moving stands around. While out there I pulled 3 cards. One of the cameras was blocked because a bush grew up right in front of it, so I ended up getting 1,768 pix of leaves. Another camera had the SD adapter, but no actual card in it. And the 3rd camera got a couple decent pix. Not as much traffic as I was expecting to see, but it's still early.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

• Like 9

This field alternates soybeans and corn every other year. Beans last year, and this year's corn is just coming up. It was about 18" last weekend.

There's an area where a block of woods comes up to a hedge row that splits the 2 fields. There is about a 50 yard gap (roughly 50 x 75 yds) between the woods and the hedgerow that the farmer didn't use. I've got a ladder overlooking that gap. I'm going to throw down some of that no till food plot seed to see if it takes hold there.

Edited by Bolt action
  • Like 1

I need to pull cards but it's just too darned hot plus the mosquitoes have taken over the swamp . It's gonna be hot for the next week . I havn't pulled cards in Walworth since May 31 and Geneseo on April 20 . 

Glad some of you were able to get out and share the pictures !

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Checked the cams this morning. Not a ton of traffic. A few decent bucks. Kind if interesting though that probably half of the bucks on cam only have half a rack. In one case the other side is there but underdeveloped, but in the others there is nothing at all on the one side. I know I had a big deer walking around last year that was unbalanced but i figured he had damage to that side. now i'm starting to think it might be something in the genes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...