Happy birthday Goosifer and Paula !

21 hours ago, 2012_taco said:

Where's the goosifer been? I haven't seen any posts from him in a long time?

Yeah, I haven't been on the board for a while. I'm subscribed to the funny memes and the beer thread, so I get to keep track of the offseason pulse of the board. I really just don't have much to say in the offseason. Thanks for thinking of me.

• Like 1

Yeah, I haven't been on the board for a while. I'm subscribed to the funny memes and the beer thread, so I get to keep track of the offseason pulse of the board. I really just don't have much to say in the offseason. Thanks for thinking of me.

Glad to see you back. Any plans with the tractor for off season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

21 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Glad to see you back. Any plans with the tractor for off season?

Just to brush hog the trails and food plot areas. I'm not planting any food plots this year.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just had a Treeguy sighting at the Goat. He caught me as I was walking out; my wife and I had dinner with a [much younger] couple who are friends of ours. Funniest part was when Andrew asked if she [our female friend] was my wife, and her husband of less than a week said "I wish!"! Andrew had me take a selfie with him so he'd have proof of life photo.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, goosifer said:

Just had a Treeguy sighting at the Goat. He caught me as I was walking out; my wife and I had dinner with a [much younger] couple who are friends of ours. Funniest part was when Andrew asked if she [our female friend] was my wife, and her husband of less than a week said "I wish!"! Andrew had me take a selfie with him so he'd have proof of life photo.

Good to hear from you again ,I've been wondering how you've been .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Happy Birthday@goosifer!!!

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Thanks, Jerkman. Note this is an old thread. I wanted to make a short post tonight, I didn't want to start a new thread for it, so I just resurrected this old thread. Maybe not a good thing to do in retrospect as it can be confusing.

Awesome!

THE GOOSE IS LOOSE!

• Like 1

PROOF of the GOOSE

That girl you were with is something else.... Have had many interactions with her and it's always memorable.....

Great to see you though !
7e5f0224165597a899780e25c5885ff9.jpg&key=213334ac0774ec9d2545e155315e0d10d4edf9d2c75932c385d7fcfab36bb64a

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Look at you two animals STILL celebrating your shared birthday!

Seems like TreeGuy is “burying the lead”..memorable how?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at you two animals STILL celebrating your shared birthday!

Seems like TreeGuy is “burying the lead”..memorable how?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Prob not the way your thinking. She works at the UPS store and is quite sarcastic, and as you know I'm not very shy with my sarcasm. Was always fun when random strangers were at the store and we would promptly start our banter as I walked in the door.

As far as burying anything, hard pass.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 1