Refrigerator

10 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

I'm  near Corning , in southern Steuben County...

That's a little far for me to deliver. If i was going to my buddies camp soon I could do it, he's in Birdsall near Angelica. Unfortunately Ii just finished the water line project there a week ago. Let's see if there is anyone closer who can use it. 

Tim

5 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

That's a little far for me to deliver. If i was going to my buddies camp soon I could do it, he's in Birdsall near Angelica. Unfortunately Ii just finished the water line project there a week ago. Let's see if there is anyone closer who can use it. 

Tim

Tacks just offered to get it to me...It will be my beer/deer garage fridge...My old one just crapped out on me recently..  Thank you for your generosity and a big thanks to Tacks for helping me out ...

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Tacks just offered to get it to me...It will be my beer/deer garage fridge...My old one just crapped out on me recently..  Thank you for your generosity and a big thanks to Tacks for helping me out ...

Does it have to make the journey upright? Ive heard differing opinions

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

If you lay it down on it side you'll break the handle off the door . That's what the guy told me who sold me my gun safe.

14 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

That would be great, Tacks !!  Thank you very much  !!

Sounds like we have a plan!!

8 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

The preferred method is to transport it upright, but if you do lay it on it's side you need to wait 24 hours before you turn it on so the oil in the compressor drains back. Otherwise it could ruin the compressor. Also lay it on the side with the door hinges up, that way you don't risk the door opening up and doing damage. And don't lay it on it's back as that can damage the internal lines.

1 minute ago, 2012_taco said:

Sounds like we have a plan!!

The preferred method is to transport it upright, but if you do lay it on it's side you need to wait 24 hours before you turn it on so the oil in the compressor drains back. Otherwise it could ruin the compressor. Also lay it on the side with the door hinges up, that way you don't risk the door opening up and doing damage. And don't lay it on it's back as that can damage the internal lines.

Roger that

• Like 1