Who’s Nursing A Hangover?

Lawdwaz

Not me. Maybe 8-10 beers, Montauk summer ale and modelo from 11am - 8pm. So barely a buzz. The good thing about hosting with a baby is we end early and I’m cleaned up and sleeping before midnight now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

No hangover here, I can't remember the last hangover I had. I didn't have a drink yesterday. Friday night by the campfire I had 2 -16oz Yinglings.(spelling) and a couple shots of fireball, still not enough for a fat head in the morning! 

6 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Exactly describes my day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great minds plan alike;)..didnt want my last day on vacation being a complete dump due to a hangover.was ready for bed by 7pm(got up early) but moved around to get that 2nd wind lastnight.

• Like 1

I’d trade for  one . My GERD is extreme today, over did the spicy food and amount in general , had to get out of bed and sleep upright in a chair . Stomach is  not back to normal yet, and we have a party at 4:00 !

The party is at a couples house who are moving to Tenn. next month, he just texted me, do I want his brand new deer decoy ? So that’ll be fun this season .

I had a big enough hangover Friday morning to deter me from another one this weekend. Probably only had 8 beers from 12pm-12am. It’s been a long weekend with late nights and early morning. Still a lot of work to do as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk