July 13 SENY GTG (GOLF OUTING) - LIVE THREAD

BizCT

It's official boys and girls, live sports are back! Maybe not on TV or PPV, but on Monday (7/13) we will try update this thread real-time.

@crappyice & @The Jerkman & @Biz-R-OWorld will be teeing off around 3pm at an exclusive private country club in Westchester (thanks Crappy). There's a chance @aboa13 joins us as well. No carts, so we will be walking and carrying our bags. This will be Jerkman's first ever time NOT playing from the tips, but with 140-146 slope ratings we are trying to have some fun. 

Somehow, even though i do not play from the tips regularly i have to give Jerkman 6 strokes. 

Rumor has it that Jerkman has an outfit for the outing that will break the internet!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

There are two things I regret in my life:
1. Not shooting that scraggly looking 5 pointer a few years back and;
2. Eating an oyster that had just a twinge of an “off smell.

Arranging this outing may be my 3rd!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

There are two things I regret in my life:
1. Not shooting that scraggly looking 5 pointer a few years back and;
2. Eating an oyster that had just a twinge of an “off smell.

Arranging this outing may be my 3rd!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't worry later this summer me and you can go for your 4th regret when we play from the tips

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

3 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Above average but that's only because average is 100. By par standards, yes above 90 is quite horrible indeed. It's my putting that needs work

You have no business playing from the tips and are the reason a round of golf takes 6 hours. Play the appropriate tee

• Like 2

You have no business playing from the tips and are the reason a round of golf takes 6 hours. Play the appropriate tee
You are completely false. I do not slow anything down. My rounds take 4 hours or less. It's the old farts that take forever and hackers like you

You are completely false. I do not slow anything down. My rounds take 4 hours or less. It's the old farts that take forever and hackers like you

Old farts would play nine early and then be in the clubhouse the rest of the afternoon in this heat and then tell the Young folks that they didn't want to hold them up so their feelings weren't hurt. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish

2 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I had a private 3D course available for a possible GTG this spring. Of course with the craziness it got bagged.  Needed 20 people but we would've had it to ourselves. Would have been fun. Maybe next year, but glad to see a GTG happen. It's been a while. 

That would be an absolute blast

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

That would be an absolute blast

Agreed that would have been really cool! Rob where are you located?

It was at a local fish and game that does a 3D circuit. I've shot it a few times and it's a nice course.  Then was thinking lunch at Ray Brothers BBQ which is ten minutes from there.  https://bigfrog104.com/food-network-names-ray-brothers-bbq-home-to-best-ribs-in-new-york-state/

But with all the craziness they couldn't reserve at the restaurant etc. And with all the restrictions I just tabled it.  

This was out by colgate college in Hamilton and also 20 min from turning stone if anyone wanted to stay and gamble.  

Maybe look at it for next year.  Dead smack in the middle of NY. The designated center of NY is pratts falls and that is 5 miles from there. 

• Like 1

It was at a local fish and game that does a 3D circuit. I've shot it a few times and it's a nice course.  Then was thinking lunch at Ray Brothers BBQ which is ten minutes from there.  https://bigfrog104.com/food-network-names-ray-brothers-bbq-home-to-best-ribs-in-new-york-state/
But with all the craziness they couldn't reserve at the restaurant etc. And with all the restrictions I just tabled it.  
This was out by colgate college in Hamilton and also 20 min from turning stone if anyone wanted to stay and gamble.  
Maybe look at it for next year.  Dead smack in the middle of NY. The designated center of NY is pratts falls and that is 5 miles from there. 
Ahh over near Syracuse Nice!

49 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Ahh over near Syracuse Nice!

It's about 45 min southeast of syracuse. In Hamilton area. Ray's BBQ is amazing. Food Network voted them best ribs in NY. http://www.raybrothersbbq.com/ a local brewery also makes and sells a BBQ beer there among others. They have an outdoor ampatheater. 

Real nice fella at Cassity Hollow rod and gun was gonna set up the course for us.  Met a few of the members there and some good folks.  They wanted to have 20 people at $12 a person. Thought that was a good deal for a private 3 D shoot. 

I live about 1/2 hour north of there.  On Oneida lake. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Old farts would play nine early and then be in the clubhouse the rest of the afternoon in this heat and then tell the Young folks that they didn't want to hold them up so their feelings weren't hurt. 

i would never play 9 holes. it's pointless. 18 or nothing for me.

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I need Crappy to properly handicap this match. 

I'm giving Jeff 6 strokes. I just hope with no carts that Chris and I can keep an eye on Jeff to watch for cheating.

• Sad 1