July 13 SENY GTG (GOLF OUTING) - LIVE THREAD

BizCT

He shoots 95 from the TIPS at Centennial (like 143 slope). I shoot 85-95 from regular men's tees (not tips) on courses that are like 127-133 slope. 
I believe I said centennial was around 105

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

I met Jerkman many many moons ago. He came to my house to buy my old fishing tackle from 1960's. I think he resold it for a profit!
Nah think I pretty much broke even when I sold it to a kid that we can probably both believe probably pieced it out and sold it for an insane profit

I applaud you guys for having the first HNY, GTG since Covid began!
                                                            :locomotive:
I know you'll have a great time, with lots of laughs! Take lots of pictures to share with us! Way to go guys!

Otto, Pygmy, and I had a GTG last week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 5

The “I only play from the tips” argument certainly didn’t help the Jerky’s case. I would have leaned towards Biz giving 8 but 6 seems accurate with Jerky’s self-proclaimed “length.”

I’m more curious as to the amount of 3+ putts. We are however expecting 3” of rain Friday- Saturday. May make them manageable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Otto, Pygmy, and I had a GTG last week!

Well, certainly you guys get a tip o the hat too!!!  :hi:

Hopefully as more time goes by, we'll see more of us getting together!

• Like 1

The “I only play from the tips” argument certainly didn’t help the Jerky’s case. I would have leaned towards Biz giving 8 but 6 seems accurate with Jerky’s self-proclaimed “length.”

I’m more curious as to the amount of 3+ putts. We are however expecting 3” of rain Friday- Saturday. May make them manageable.

Putts are where my numbers come to kill me. 3 putts are my arch nemesis

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

According to Biz he has never 3 putts in his life 

• Like 1

According to Biz he has never 3 putts in his life 

That’s not true. I had 3 of them last week thanks to slow greens which I hate. I have zero 3 putts in western NY but that’s because they are flat and fast. No undulations west of the Hudson River. TF watched me light up the Lancaster CC greens. He can correct me if I’m wrong, but they were running near pga level on the stiph. It was 95 degrees that day and I was hungover and still only had 29 putts. I didn’t miss inside of 7-8 feet that day

Putts are where my numbers come to kill me. 3 putts are my arch nemesis

You’ll be 4 putting with no gimmes and me chirping

• Like 1

I think ole Bizzy Boy shoots 93 with 33 putts and 2 drops (My first 2 drops- OB of the year) because you mentioned several blind shots and idk the course. Always tough playing a course for the first time not knowing where to safely miss.

Thats a quick way to get thrown out. I’m expecting crazy colors. I heard he bought mustache wax for this event

Had to get extra strong so it will stand up to the torching I'm going to be giving everyone on the links

• Like 1

Had to get extra strong so it will stand up to the torching I'm going to be giving everyone on the links

I’ll be using pomade extra firm to hold my hair back so no fly always to distract me