July 13 SENY GTG (GOLF OUTING) - LIVE THREAD

BizCT

Why? Youd handicap the match appropriately and make this even more interesting

I think I might have beat TF with a handicap. 83 to 94. I would think he had to give me 11 strokes, no? We played from same tee box. But I’m no expert on how it’s all handicapped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dry would be nicer. After all, how can we cancel if Jerkman is only allowed 1 vacation day per year?
If it's going to pour I'll swap my vacation time to another day. No fun getting drenched or struck by lightning

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

Just now, The Jerkman said:

If it's going to pour I'll swap my vacation time to another day. No fun getting drenched or struck by lightning

Have you ever been struck by lightning? how can you say it's not fun if you never tried it?

• Like 1

Have you ever been struck by lightning? how can you say it's not fun if you never tried it?
I have felt it shock me after it struck ground. Zapped my ankles. I was barefoot on my driveway. And got a nice little shock through my ankles. Needless to say that is as close to lighting as I'd like to get. Nearly had to change my underwear

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I never thought i would play. My grandpa always tried to get me to play, but i thought it was an old man game. Then after a few injuries and work getting in the way of playing adult men's softball / basketball leagues, i decided to give it a shot. I only play 5-10 rounds a year now, since I turn my attention to bow shooting in august .

Joking , just never picked it up . I golfed 2x in high school ,so like ‘76 .

Buddy has a club and bucket of balls at his camp , the object is to hit them over his pond . I hit only  two , but well past and straight as a preacher, I had to convince some that I don’t play  ,seems easy enough though .....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I think I might have beat TF with a handicap. 83 to 94. I would think he had to give me 11 strokes, no? We played from same tee box. But I’m no expert on how it’s all handicapped

Most likely. However he hadnt swung a club in nine years lol

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Most likely. However he hadnt swung a club in nine years lol

HCP don't change. Even with the new 2020 HCP rules, I'm pulling scores from 2018 still since i don't play enough lol

7 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Never played in a handicap tourney or match in my life. Too many fn sandbaggers . Club championship always had gross and net scores on board. I’d hear people say you subtracted Jays handicap wrong. He shot 68 and you have 69 with a 1 handicap. +1 you add one . 

I shot a 68 once on a long par 5 water hole. Beat that bitches!!

I can shoot a solid 100 anywhere!! Then again I play like 1 or 2 Cap and crews a year.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Never played in a handicap tourney or match in my life. Too many fn sandbaggers . Club championship always had gross and net scores on board. I’d hear people say you subtracted Jays handicap wrong. He shot 68 and you have 69 with a 1 handicap. +1 you add one . 

you can be honest. the most enjoyable round of golf you played in a decade was with me! Not because it was the only round of golf you played, but because I was there too!

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I shot a 68 once on a long par 5 water hole. Beat that bitches!!

I can shoot a solid 100 anywhere!! Then again I play like 1 or 2 Cap and crews a year.

My Grandpa, who is his younger years was a great golfer, told me he once got a 3 (birdie), 11 (on a par 3), and 3 (birdie) in a 3-hole stretch in florida. It was a very windy day and the par 3 was long over some water to a peninsula green. He put shots 1, 3, and 5 off the tee box in the water. Finally landed shot 7 off the tee box in play but off the green. Chipped on as his 8th and then proceeded to 3 putt for an 11. Crazy, but true.

• Like 1

Golf is the easiest sport to spot a sandbagger though

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

you can be honest. the most enjoyable round of golf you played in a decade was with me! Not because it was the only round of golf you played, but because I was there too!

It's because he caught a buzz from just standing next to you.

• Like 2

Wtf Bill...not my bag?!? Bring your cousin Stormy to carry my sack (of club of course)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll grab two bags but I get $200 for the loop plus tips and lunch at the turn. Also four beers a side and I'm not carrying bags.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I'll grab two bags but I get $200 for the loop plus tips and lunch at the turn. Also four beers a side and I'm not carrying bags.

SAY WHAT?????????

I'd take that gig but I'm not walking..........I'll light the joint up with the Tacoma.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lawdwaz said:

SAY WHAT?????????

I'd take that gig but I'm not walking..........I'll light the joint up with the Tacoma.

My FD hosted a “Gorilla Golf “ tournament every year , they could never go,back to the same course the following year .

No cargo shorts ..... there were guys in cut off jeans, combat boots, tank tops playing the course with a Louisville Slugger , driving carts across the greens .

I only hire forecaddies anyway. And don’t you dare read a green for me. I do that myself. If you’re lucky, I’ll let you take the cover off my putter but really all I want is yardage number so i don’t have to check my gps

• Like 1