July 13 SENY GTG (GOLF OUTING) - LIVE THREAD

BizCT

I only hire forecaddies anyway. And don’t you dare read a green for me. I do that myself. If you’re lucky, I’ll let you take the cover off my putter but really all I want is yardage number so i don’t have to check my gps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is a RAW DOG experience - just play! No range ahead of time: no GPS, fore caddies——pure play.
Sort of like hunting from the ground...outside the blind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I only hire forecaddies anyway. And don’t you dare read a green for me. I do that myself. If you’re lucky, I’ll let you take the cover off my putter but really all I want is yardage number so i don’t have to check my gps

Pretty sure only rangefinders are legal per usga rules

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

This is a RAW DOG experience - just play! No range ahead of time: no GPS, fore caddies——pure play.

You think you can stop me from hitting the range before I arrive? And yes, I’ll be wearing my garmin gps watch. Back in the day I would always buy the yardage book at a clubhouse but not with garmin watch you don’t need it

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Where’s the first tee and what’s the course record 

I think GPS has been ok for a few years now. But yes they are now legal to use. Takes some of the game away but honestly how many of us can take off 2-3 yards accurately on a club anyways. I always use to judge yardage in ten then 5 yard incriminates. Now I just look at the gps real quick instead.

• Like 2

I hold the record at the one and only golf course I played at.  Those sod chunks were flying at least 100 yards.
Oh the ball you ask ? That flew too. Some rolled at least 2-3 feet .  :bad:
And that was the end of my golf career
Ahhh a wormburner

I think GPS has been ok for a few years now. But yes they are now legal to use. Takes some of the game away but honestly how many of us can take off 2-3 yards accurately on a club anyways. I always use to judge yardage in ten then 5 yard incriminates. Now I just look at the gps real quick instead.

Yup. Nearly every public course around here has them on the carts. So how would you not look?

79 degrees only tomorrow? That means Jerkman won’t have a heart attack after all. With only 3 shirt changes now, I think I should only give him 4 strokes instead of 6?

• Like 1

‘Twas the night before the biggest match since Ali/Frazier....... I suspect 90% of the forum will get zero sleep tonight!

Rumor has it, Jerkman hit the range today as well

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

‘Twas the night before the biggest match since Ali/Frazier....... I suspect 90% of the forum will get zero sleep tonight!

I hit the range today too...

20200222_132616.jpg

• Like 9

Wait...is that tomorrow?!?
Gotta find my bag

• Like 1

Wait...is that tomorrow?!?
Gotta find my bag

I’ve hired 3 girls from the Former College of New Rochelle (CNR - Condoms Not Required) to carry my bag, beer, and putter

• Like 1

Rumor is correct. Driving at least 250 on the fly. When they went dead straight. I'm going to wipe my sweaty pits with you tomorrow. Also I got a gigantic tour towel so I'll be quite dry and sweat free for about 2.5 seconds after I wipe my face

• Like 1