July 13 SENY GTG (GOLF OUTING) - LIVE THREAD

BizCT

With Biz’s new vegan frame we should all have a nice look at his white belt 

Likely my OOTD (outfit of the day) will be conservative, Unlike Jerkman’s fancy flare. I will go very basic with white shoes, black shorts, white belt, grey shirt. No hat of course, with a teaspoon of Pomade to hold my hair back in place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What time are you teeing off so I know when to start paying attention to 250 yard drives. 

3pm! We will do our best to keep updated real time, but we are carrying our own bags so it may be tough between venison, beers, bag carrying and actually golfing

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Likely my OOTD (outfit of the day) will be conservative, Unlike Jerkman’s fancy flare. I will go very basic with white shoes, black shorts, white belt, grey shirt. No hat of course, with a teaspoon of Pomade to hold my hair back in place

Wait till Jefferson sees that blue wallet......he won't be able to concentrate on the game!  Likely he's going to be Googling Gucci before the 1st tee.

2 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Wait till Jefferson sees that blue wallet......he won't be able to concentrate on the game!  Likely he's going to be Googling Gucci before the 1st tee.

Hugo Boss! That ain't Gucci bruh!

34 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Ya but it's against jerkman ,remember his beer pong skills ,that cup was only 5 feet away and he couldnt sink it.

Good Point. Some people (i.e., Biz) have ice in their veins and rise up during stressful times. Others (i.e., Jerkman) miss beer pong cups and 7 foot bow shots on 140" bucks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Good Point. Some people (i.e., Biz) have ice in their veins and rise up during stressful times. Others (i.e., Jerkman) miss beer pong cups and 7 foot bow shots on 140" bucks.
At least I get shots on 140 inch bucks

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

6 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

At least I get shots on 140 inch bucks

It wasn't even 100". It's irrelevant until you take a soft tape to them (and only if the DEC doesn't confiscate them from you first) 

• Haha 1

And they would be confiscated because?

A. Rifle in 3S
B. Illegal trespassing
C. 50lb of cracked corn
D. Shot fired after sunset
E. Shot fired in September