July 13 SENY GTG (GOLF OUTING) - LIVE THREAD

BizCT

I’ll be using pomade extra firm to hold my hair back so no fly always to distract me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Gotta keep things crisp. You don't sweat at all? I'd use stuff in my hair but it gets gross when I sweat

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

• Like 1

Gotta keep things crisp. You don't sweat at all? I'd use stuff in my hair but it gets gross when I sweat

I’m sure I’ll sweat if I’m carrying bag and it’s 90 degrees. But since I grew out my hair I need to use product when golfing or it will blow into my eyes. Plus, I can’t let you one-up me in case a crowd of girls show up to watch the back 9

• Like 1

I’m sure I’ll sweat if I’m carrying bag and it’s 90 degrees. But since I grew out my hair I need to use product when golfing or it will blow into my eyes. Plus, I can’t let you one-up me in case a crowd of girls show up to watch the back 9

Don't worry with my outfit and pimp ass moustache I'm gonna have to beat them away with my 4 iron

Don't worry with my outfit and pimp ass moustache I'm gonna have to beat them away with my 4 iron

I’m shock you don’t play with a butter knife (I.E. 1 iron)

It's too easy for me. I like to use a driver instead. My butter knife is too long

Drive for show
Putt for dough

Are we doing a side bet for closest to the green contest on the shortest par 3? And What about a longest drive on whatever the straightest hole is?

Drive for show
Putt for dough

Are we doing a side bet for closest to the green contest on the shortest par 3? And What about a longest drive on whatever the straightest hole is?

My putting is what always destroys me

I think ole Bizzy Boy shoots 93 with 33 putts and 2 drops (My first 2 drops- OB of the year) because you mentioned several blind shots and idk the course. Always tough playing a course for the first time not knowing where to safely miss.

All local knowledge will be shared - whether you can deliver on the advice, well that’s up to you.

93 is unacceptable for all your chatter. I hope to be in the upper 80s but it is unlikely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

All local knowledge will be shared - whether you can deliver on the advice, well that’s up to you.

93 is unacceptable for all your chatter. I hope to be in the upper 80s but it is unlikely.

I will gladly listen to any and all tips and advice from you. I'm not too proud that I'm unable to listen to advice and work on things

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Thats a quick way to get thrown out. I’m expecting crazy colors. I heard he bought mustache wax for this event

Well I noticed both your grandpa, and brother had them on at your recent golf outing .....

• Like 3

Well I noticed both your grandpa, and brother had them on at your recent golf outing .....

@Biz-R-OWorld he's got you dead to rights! Though that was a public course. Private clubs do not allow cargo shorts on the property. Country clubs are a bit too snooty for me but my bro and sister in laws father are members at clubs so I won't complain when I golf with them

8 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

@Biz-R-OWorld he's got you dead to rights! Though that was a public course. Private clubs do not allow cargo shorts on the property. Country clubs are a bit too snooty for me but my bro and sister in laws father are members at clubs so I won't complain when I golf with them

i golf in camo shorts only!  

There used to be a pro golfer that had a camo line of golf shirts - was it Bo Weekly maybe ??

• Like 1

11 hours ago, crappyice said:

well i just shot a 90 at a Beekman, which is weak. and way easier than Monday will be.

11 hours ago, Nomad said:

yea, public vs. private is a big difference. $70/round vs. $70,000 initiation fee.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crappyice said:

82914131356dc76605646b80cd35702b.jpg

Potential weather issue for Monday. May help one of them ...”his mother was a mudder”

Dry would be nicer. After all, how can we cancel if Jerkman is only allowed 1 vacation day per year?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

yea, public vs. private is a big difference. $70/round vs. $70,000 initiation fee.

Ya, We have friends that are/ were members of a Oak Hill . They moved out of state ,so I don’t know if you keep it or not .

Just now, Nomad said:

Ya, We have friends that are/ were members of a Oak Hill . They moved out of state ,so I don’t know if you keep it or not .

Yea, it's definitely not for me. I like golf, but i don't care about sharing a pool or being forced to eat $X amount per month. But for many years I had a sweet hookup at Boca Grove in Florida. My buddy's grandpa was a member and was paying anyway during the summer when he lived up in NY during those months. we would go down and play 2 rounds per day on a beautiful course with nobody else playing, eat gourmet food, etc. all for free.....i would usually pay for my buddy's flight as a thank you.

• Like 1

Just now, Nomad said:

Well when I get old and crippled, and can no longer do sports or anything physical, I may take it up ! 

I never thought i would play. My grandpa always tried to get me to play, but i thought it was an old man game. Then after a few injuries and work getting in the way of playing adult men's softball / basketball leagues, i decided to give it a shot. I only play 5-10 rounds a year now, since I turn my attention to bow shooting in august .