My bad!

First-light

So I'm spending some time with my daughter. She has a white lab about 75lbs. I have Oakley who is about half her size. They play tug a war with a rope. They were having a great time then one of them picked up a 4 pt horn I gave Oakley. They started to go at it over that and one of the tines went into the labs eye. She is ok. My point (no pun intended) is maybe saw off the sharp points especially if two dogs involved. My guys are ok but I would hate to see a dog injured this way. 

I know there's a benefit to them (calcium?) but why in the fugg do you want your dog potentially eating chunks of antler? 

A vet is going to bend you over if he gets a shot at it........only if the dog doesn't croak prior to the trip to the vets. :(

• Like 1

I know there's a benefit to them (calcium?) but why in the fugg do you want your dog potentially eating chunks of antler? 
A vet is going to bend you over if he gets a shot at it........only if the dog doesn't croak prior to the trip to the vets.

25a3a0a89c3fd7c2cde144376cfbb5ac.jpg
They’re actually awesome dog chews, my vet recommends them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

25a3a0a89c3fd7c2cde144376cfbb5ac.jpg
They’re actually awesome dog chews, my vet recommends them.

Of course he recommends them.  Most dentists give out full size candy bars for Christmas.........

• Haha 1

@turkeyfeathers can your wife please chime in here. Apparently Larry things antlers are bad for you. Think he's getting confused with rawhide bones

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

No bueno. Splinters and they’re hard possibly cracking teeth. Quarter mil In student loans and 30 years of experience I’ll trust her in her opinion

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

@turkeyfeathers can your wife please chime in here. Apparently Larry things antlers are bad for you. Think he's getting confused with rawhide bones

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

I gave my black lab a couple rawhides and she INHALED them.  Naa, you can keep them too.....