Nightly buck parade

Definitely 4+. My brother and I have only shot mature deer for the last 5-6 years. There are only 2 maybe 3 other hunters for over a mile stretch. My neighbor at the end of the road has 300 acres and killed a near boone and crockett deer year before last. We all practice what we preach and it’s paying off. Its all ag fields, apple orchards, and swamps/thickets. No open hardwoods, deer just get fat and happy. We all play the wind and hunt the right stand in that day. 

Edited by SpacemanSpiff
  • Like 1

That is a poorly weed sprayed soy bean field. The deer seem to love the wide leaf browse that has grown in. This field was too wet to plant last year and i had lots  deer activity until he disced it up and my deer found food elsewhere. I rent this field to a row crop farmer for now. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I would name all SBJ4NY = Sweet Baby Jesus for NY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No kidding. Come November im sure they will be miles away. Fun to watch now though. However, i did kill two bucks last year i had on camera. Only one picture each. Nocturnal pictures to boot. And a half mile apart. 

Edited by SpacemanSpiff

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I can fill in for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ha no doubt im sure. Do you make it up this way at all to hunt, even during gun season? That way you can fill a doe tag at least. Must be difficult not having all the tag options we have here, after all the delicious meat is whats most important. 

Edited by SpacemanSpiff

10 hours ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

Ha no doubt im sure. Do you make it up this way at all to hunt, even during gun season? That way you can fill a doe tag at least. Must be difficult not having all the tag options we have here, after all the delicious meat is whats most important. 

I hunt 9J during gun season with a few members. By me, we have unlimited doe tags in 3S so actually more doe options down here. I haven't shot a doe since 2000. they just don't do it for me. I videotape them though

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

• 3 weeks later...