Nightly buck parade

Im definitely not a buck snob so to speak. My family and the few people that hunt on my entire road all practice qdma(or whatever its called now). The last few years the buck size has just exploded. Basically all the land between crop fields is good thick cover and deer just hangout and get fat. 

• Like 3

Im putting out my cell cams tomorrow. Well see what they catch. Probably just raccoons and squirrels. 8-9pm is my new favorite time of day. Cant wait to get my phone mount in. Wont have to juggle the phone and spotter while trying to focus the two while following the deer. I wish i had a spare camera id put it up where they come out. 

Edited by SpacemanSpiff
  • Like 1

Some very nice mature bucks there Spaceman! Thanks for sharing the pic's with us!

But I learned a hard lesson about posting my best bucks on social media.

Wishing you and Mrs Spaceman the best of luck on bringing one of those big boys home with you this season!

That one from last year is a beast! You have a great buck area! You are blessed! And I'm envious!!!

It’s what happens when you have a really good gene pool which you must have lots of food and cover lots of private property and a willingness to let the little ones go that’s how they get big like this my guess is you’re looking at some four year olds or older.  The beauty of it is a few of those will likely make it through and you’re going to have some giants in a year or two truly like Iowa just got a manage to let a few live