Confiscation In America Begins

• 2 weeks later...

And Now They Have Been Charged:mad:

ST. LOUIS — The St. Louis couple who became worldwide news after waving guns at protesters outside their Central West End home last month were charged Monday with gun crimes, despite pushback against the investigation from Jefferson City to Washington.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey each face a single felony count of unlawful use of a weapon — exhibiting. Charging documents say he pointed an AR-15 rifle at protesters and she wielded a semiautomatic handgun, placing protesters in fear of injury.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/mccloskeys-charged-with-felonies-for-waving-guns-during-protests/article_73bfcc8c-6828-5b77-8a58-37cd10d97f4c.html

This looney leftist wingnut will do anything for some publicity.Imo I don’t believe this will go anywhere,I am sure they will have the best representation that is available,to stick it up that attorney generals azz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were and they were making threats to kill them and burn their house down.  Besides, they tore down the gate.  Everything inside the gate is private property.

Their governor is actually quite pissed about them being charged.  You know he will pardon them before they go to trial.

Edited by Rattler

They broke down the gates to enter the gated community.They are blm bottom feeders,that are being protected by the compliant mayor,ag,and governor.Police were called and didn’t respond,what would be the correct response by the husband and wife protecting there house???

1 minute ago, farmer 52 said:

They broke down the gates to enter the gated community.They are blm bottom feeders,that are being protected by the compliant mayor,ag,and governor.Police were called and didn’t respond,what would be the correct response by the husband and wife protecting there house???

Depends on the threat.  Were the protesters on their lawn and approaching their house?  Did the couple even know that the protesters had broken down the gate?  If so, I'd guess they were justified.  If not, I'm not sure that you can point guns at people in the street.

Depends on the threat.  Were the protesters on their lawn and approaching their house?  Did the couple even know that the protesters had broken down the gate?  If so, I'd guess they were justified.  If not, I'm not sure that you can point guns at people in the street.

It seems from most of what I read and saw,they had threatened to burn down their house and kill them and their pets,I believe most people with protection available would have also used it to deter the scum from harming them.

1 minute ago, farmer 52 said:

It seems from most of what I read and saw,they had threatened to burn down their house and kill them and their pets,I believe most people with protection available would have also used it to deter the scum from harming them.

Were those things said before or after having guns pointed at them?

3 minutes ago, mowin said:

So if convicted, and pardoned, will they have a felony record? 

I'm not an expert.  But, I think that you are still listed as a convicted and pardoned felon.  Not sure how that affects a person legally.

Just now, virgil said:

I'm not an expert.  But, I think that you are still listed as a convicted and pardoned felon.  Not sure how that affects a person legally.

Just seen a article saying the Missouri AG is actively looking to have the charges dropped.  

I hope so. 

3 minutes ago, mowin said:

Just seen a article saying the Missouri AG is actively looking to have the charges dropped.  

I hope so. 

Don't you want to know what actually happened first?  What if it turns out that the protesters were just walking down the street and this couple came out of their house and pointed guns at them?  Surely some of  the houses in that kind of neighborhood have security cameras that can prove what happened.  Why not let the evidence come to light before taking such a strong position on who is wrong and who is right?

Were those things said before or after having guns pointed at them?

Well I would presume it was all said before they brought out their weapons,otherwise I would think none of this would have happened.

1 minute ago, mowin said:

So if convicted, and pardoned, will they have a felony record?

I do not see any way those folks can be convicted of anything, they broke no laws. You have a right to defend your home and property, the political posturing is being done on the part of the the nitwit attorney Kimberly Gardener advocating and sticking up for lowlife dirtbags that broke down a gate to enter a private community-private property which is breaking the law, yet not one of the scum was charged. 

They will not have any criminal record "guaranteed!"

Al

• Like 3

1 minute ago, airedale said:

I do not see any way those folks can be convicted of anything, they broke no laws. You have a right to defend your home and property, the political posturing is being done on the part of the the nitwit attorney Kimberly Gardener advocating and sticking up for lowlife dirtbags that broke down a gate to enter a private community-private property which is breaking the law, yet not one of the scum was charged. 

They will not have any criminal record "guaranteed!"

Al

That sounds like a pretty objective point of view. 

Do we know for a fact that the protesters were on the homeowner's property and made threats before guns were pointed at them?  Do we just automatically side with gun owners because we're gun owners also?

Don't you want to know what actually happened first?  What if it turns out that the protesters were just walking down the street and this couple came out of their house and pointed guns at them?  Surely some of  the houses in that kind of neighborhood have security cameras that can prove what happened.  Why not let the evidence come to light before taking such a strong position on who is wrong and who is right?

They already broke down the gates and entered a private development,constituting trespass,meaning the pond scum were in the wrong.My money is on the husband and wife.

• Like 1