antler ice ?

• 4 weeks later...

Forgot I posted this question.... No replys anyways so I guess I'll share my success story. Used this for about 2 weeks of hunting, had a lot of different bucks come through and investigate. Hung a scent wick out on thanksgiving and had the buck I shot, soon to be on the wall, come in ten minutes later, head down lookin for a girlfriend. I will be trying it again next year !

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. My name is Shaun and am co-owner of Antler Ice. I was happy to see your success using our product! Congrats on your buck!! We have been field testing our product for years now and are looking to get this business really moving in 2012! I would love to see a picture of your buck you got with Antler Ice!! You are welcome to email me at... [email protected] I appreciate your support and hope you can spread the word about how well Antler Ice worked for you! The new Website will be up in 3-4 weeks.

Thanks ! Good to see owners getting involved with the forums too. This was def the first mature buck I've had come in to any scent ever. I will be buying again next year ! Any room on the pro staff ? :)

S&s told me hands down this was the love potion to get. I tend to listen to those guys..

Here's my story and pics. Once I get him back from the taxi I will be sure to hold up a bottle of A I and get some pics for your site !

Just read and commented on your story!! Great story, and GREAT buck!! Even sweeter after waiting so many seasons!!! We are always looking for pro-staffers! I will have details on the website about becoming pro-staff for 2012. You sound like a perfect fit!! If you get a chance, shoot me an e-mail so I have yours too...Thanks again, and congrats, cant wait to see the pics! Stay in touch!!

• 2 months later...