antler ice ?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

all I can say is this is with out a doubt one of the best products I have used in DECADES !!...after the first 3 or 4 times using it and having deer follow along everytime it became almost comical ! I started making  "s" trails with it to really see if it was antler ice they were really  following ..not some previous deer that walked there...I kid you you not this stuff is golden ! funny it was no more when I saw these deer walking along in a "s"  trail.......so far this season it has brought in 7 bucks 4 does...and not a deer spooked ! ive gone through 3 bottles myself and have turned a couple good friends onto this amazing lure. thanks antler ice for a great product and I hope you make a ton of money because your product really works...

• 4 years later...
On 12/11/2011 at 10:32 AM, TreeGuy said:

Forgot I posted this question.... No replys anyways so I guess I'll share my success story. Used this for about 2 weeks of hunting, had a lot of different bucks come through and investigate. Hung a scent wick out on thanksgiving and had the buck I shot, soon to be on the wall, come in ten minutes later, head down lookin for a girlfriend. I will be trying it again next year !

I know this post is 7 years old but I've nab wanting to give antler ice a try. Just wondering if you're still using it and if so if you've had any more action as a result of the antler ice?

I know this post is 7 years old but I've nab wanting to give antler ice a try. Just wondering if you're still using it and if so if you've had any more action as a result of the antler ice?
Nope. I prefer no scent at all. My opinion is it's almost impossible during the rut to pull a mature buck in with scents. They are dang smart. If your def gonna try it I would say buck urine or ASU

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I tried antler ice this year. I had doe in heat, and regular doe with vanilla. I did 2 separate drags. The day i shot my buck he walked right over the drag line and was going to keep goin till i grunted at him. Every year i say i wont waste my money on this crap and yet i still do.:sorry:

I will say a dripper filled with wildlife reasearch golden scrape has done very well for me this year. Have lots of pics of bucks and does checking out the scrape.

• 11 months later...