Tactacam Reveal

Slightly move the cam angle down a touch to bring the trail closer to center frame where the lead goat is - finding the sensor prefers a slightly higher trigger point.
Goatse

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Ummmm......this might explain my frustration, and why I can't get my cams set up!!IMG_20200821_215050.thumb.jpg.ea25723febe1e5c759104775a198bda2.jpg

That”ll do it! If you haven’t checked out the Reveal Facebook page, they post things like this and any updates. That’ll probably be the first place they post, when the Verizon issue is fixed. Plus, they post some BIG buck pics too! LOL

I’ve only had my Reveal(s) out for 2 days, but very happy with them so far! Great pics! My only complaint, that I didn’t realize before, is that it only sends you the 2nd pic of the series. So if you have it set for a 5 pic burst, it will only send you the 2nd pic. I spoke to customer service and she said they plan to change this sometime in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...