BLM protest greenville ny

silent death

Theres a black lives matter protest goin on in greenville right now ....I dont know why they are having it here other than to try and start problems ..this crap had gotten out of hand what a good way to spread covid 19 through our town what morons

• Like 1

Theres a black lives matter protest goin on in greenville right now ....I dont know why they are having it here other than to try and start problems ..this crap had gotten out of hand what a good way to spread covid 19 through our town what morons
Greenville ny orange county?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Black lives matter what a joke that is! The Black Lives crowd doesn't give a crap about black lives. where are they when a black is killed by another black. They come out when a black person is kill by the police but say nothing when a black person is murdered by another black person. You practice Genocide on your own race and say almost nothing that is as reprehensible, as the murder of George Floyd. my rant for the day

• Like 11

BLM is pushing a false narrative about cops being racists, when there is no scientific or statistical data or evidence to substantiate their claims.  Anyone supporting these BLM protests is supporting a lie that is getting cops killed and causing many to leave the job due to lack of support from political hacks they work under.   Also, their manifesto calls for the elimination of police forces, the nuclear family, the Electoral College, and many other far left Marxist demands like reparations.  That is the issue.

BLM = Belligerent Lying Marxists.  Their cash support is all provided by groups that are against everything Americans hold dear.  They are all far left, looking to destroy freedom and liberty in this land while expanding the power and size of an oppressive government.

Supporting them is an unbelievably naive thing to do.

Just the fact we are all being denied many rights due to the virus, should be enough to deny any right to protest like this in the first place.  And the fact they are not denied proves how little consistency there is in virus restrictions.  That can only be political.

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Rattler said:

Behind each of those people is adults who failed at parenting. 

• Like 2

Shutting down a Major highway in Rochester today. Sure hope none of them get hit:fool:

Pro­testers and Rochester Police Plan for I-490 Shutdown Protest

By Lowell Rose Rochester
PUBLISHED 2:20 PM ET Jul. 17, 2020 PUBLISHED 2:20 PM EDT Jul. 17, 2020 UPDATED 6:54 PM ET Jul. 17, 2020

Protesters and law enforcement are gearing up for a planned protest this weekend to shut down Interstate 490 in downtown Rochester this Sunday.

“'Save Rochester' will be taking over I-490 as a means of disrupting the normal flow of traffic,” said Mikey, an organizer of the protest with Save Rochester-Black Lives Matter.

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/rochester/human-interest/2020/07/17/what-s-behind-the-planned-rochester-protest-to-shut-down-interstate-490-

Shutting down a Major highway in Rochester today. Sure hope none of them get hit:fool:

Pro­testers and Rochester Police Plan for I-490 Shutdown Protest

By Lowell Rose Rochester
PUBLISHED 2:20 PM ET Jul. 17, 2020 PUBLISHED 2:20 PM EDT Jul. 17, 2020 UPDATED 6:54 PM ET Jul. 17, 2020 SHARE     Protesters and law enforcement are gearing up for a planned protest this weekend to shut down Interstate 490 in downtown Rochester this Sunday. “'Save Rochester' will be taking over I-490 as a means of disrupting the normal flow of traffic,” said Mikey, an organizer of the protest with Save Rochester-Black Lives Matter.
https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/rochester/human-interest/2020/07/17/what-s-behind-the-planned-rochester-protest-to-shut-down-interstate-490-

On a Sunday lol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nothing like elected officials and law enforcement granting permission for people to break the law and put lives in danger.  Being in a protected class isn't enough.  They want preferential treatment too.  yet they're claim racial injustice.  Horse crap.

• Like 4

On 7/19/2020 at 9:28 AM, Rattler said:

Nothing like elected officials and law enforcement granting permission for people to break the law and put lives in danger.  Being in a protected class isn't enough.  They want preferential treatment too.  yet they're claim racial injustice.  Horse crap.

Yep...horse crap. When NFL, NBA, baseball players start kneeling, fans who somehow still support their teams should walk out of the arena....All horse crap. Marxist crap and people are falling for this stuff. Lock and load people. Bad stuff coming down the road, I'm afraid.

• Like 3

On 7/19/2020 at 8:43 AM, The_Real_TCIII said:

On a Sunday lol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yep, test run . The Troopers and RPD ,stood down, and blocked the highway for them , showing them that the cops are not in charge anymore , what an embarrassment. There was perhaps 100 “ protesters “looked like  80% were  young white kids , would love to see them try to shut down N. Clinton ave instead ....

So now they’re doing it again this Friday at 5:00 PM .

3 hours ago, Nomad said:

Yep, test run . The Troopers and RPD ,stood down, and blocked the highway for them , showing them that the cops are not in charge anymore , what an embarrassment. There was perhaps 100 “ protesters “looked like  80% were  young white kids , would love to see them try to shut down N. Clinton ave instead ....

So now they’re doing it again this Friday at 5:00 PM .

An 18 wheeler would solve the problem.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...