What I’ve been up to this summer

WNYBuckHunter

Since I moved over the winter and don’t have any land work to do for the time being, Ive been keeping myself busy tinkering with my Hellcat, joined a car club and teaching myself how to shoot and edit together videos. I thought Somme of you would enjoy seeing the progress on the car and some of the videos I’ve been putting together. 

• Like 10

On 7/21/2020 at 8:33 AM, 2012_taco said:

Where were you driving in the first video? It looks like a nice motorcycle cruising road. Thanks for sharing, nice cars and good job on the videos.

It’s Letchworth park in part of the first and the whole second video. The other roads in the first were between Batavia and Letchworth. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Nice Video's. Glad you are enjoying yourself. I know I have said this before but sweet car....Now lets see some videos of the illegal stuff. You can't tell me you just always cruise in a HellCat….

I actually dont video and post that stuff much. That’s how dummies get pinched. I’ll just say she takes a lot of trips to Mexico and earns her keep $$$

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...