Fuel Filter Kit for MF-65 Diesel

My old diesel tractor has a primary fuel filter that's leaking.  #4 in the diagram below.  
Does anybody know if they sell conversion kits to upgrade these filters to a spin-on?  I've been doing a fair amount of googling on the subject and all I'm finding are oil filter kits.

I don't think this is it :

https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/Massey-Ferguson-65_Fuel-Filter-Assembly-Single_1446017M91.html

The glass bowl filter is on the other side (right side) of the tractor right after the shut-off valve, then it goes to the primary.

Otherwise I think I have to order a couple of these :

https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/Massey-Ferguson-65_Fuel-Filter_1850450M2.html

Any help or googling advice is appreciated.  

MF-65 Picture.jpg

Fuel Filter Replacement Page 1.jpg

Maybe search marine applications instead of tractors....My boat isn't diesel but it has a spin on fuel filter.....

Maybe something like this....I know there are plenty of diesel marine applications...

https://www.wholesalemarine.com/sierra-18-7932-fuel-water-separator-kit.html

Did We Just Become Best Friends GIFs | Tenor

Near Smallbany.  I'm a nerd, not a mechanic, think it's worth the 75$ for a road call from my mechanic to do this?  Seems like an easy way to screw up the tractor with air in the lines.

1 hour ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

I have a 65. I use the 3166 filter kits from napa

Is yours a diesel too?

Yes its a diesel. If your not comfortable doing it definitely call a mechanic. Sometime you need to bleed the fuel system which involves cracking the line loose at the injector and cranking the the engine over until fuel comes out. Not too complicated but not just spinning on a filter either. 

23 hours ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

Not sure where you are located but Java farm supply is a massey dealer. You can call them with any questions. Great to work with. I go to the east Syracuse location 

Called them, they were real helpful but didn't have any spin-on conversion kits.  Pretty sure it's not a thing.  Sheila was nice and sent me the full parts diagram for the assembly though, now I need to call NAPA and see if they have these cartridges and if the O-rings are included.

Primary Fuel Filter 1.JPG

Primary Fuel Filter 2.JPG

Secondary Fuel Filter 1.JPG

Secondary Fuel Filter 2.JPG

• 1 year later...

Primary fuel filter is back to it's old tricks now.  Gotta get that sucker off there, replace the stage 1 and 2 filters with 1 new filter.  Don't care what it is, had enough grief and leaked fuel that it's gotta go!  Needs to happen soon, planting should be in the next 2 weeks.

Ah the saga continues.  Got the right filter, replaced it, still leaking.  The can the filter sits in, is indented on the bottom such that its dimpled on one side and the O-Ring isn't sealing it anymore.  Tap out the bottom a little bit on an anvil (my uncle, diesel mechanic gave me some help for a couple hours), still leaking.  Add another O-Ring to the bottom, 7/16 I believe, and it leak is down to a drip every minute or so.  Not bad, temporary workable.  Fast forward to this morning where I try and get some brush hogging done before taking the kids somewhere, not only is it leaking faster again, but now the battery won't turn her over.  Charged the battery for better part of an hour, up to about 28% charge, still no dice.  Guessing the generator isn't charging the battery anymore.  SO when my dad gets there we tow her with the truck, and she jumps and starts purring.

We'll have to charge the battery at home overnight between uses I guess.  But I really need to find a new can for this, or just replace the filter itself, and it needs to happen this week.  This next weekend is my only free weekend in August and we have to disc + fertilize 3 plots to plant in early August.

#3 in the diagram, part # 1850931M91.  I swear this tractor exists to plague me.

image.png.907381a4083bee5d5385199bb339db5a.png

• 4 weeks later...

Had the starter completely rebuilt, new coils, new solinoid, 330$.  Recommend Mike's Power House in Cairo NY if anybody needs a starter rebuilt.  He did an excellent job.  Turns out when I took the starter out it yanked the push button ignition out.  Needs a new one.  

To top off the evenings pains when I was trying a different wiring configuration, I forgot to unhook the battery, and blew a hole in a fuel line by arcing off the main post on the solinoid.  So now I need to replace the fuel line.  

Learning everything the hard way.