ASIO hunting gear ...

turkeyfeathers

They're brand new, just released this week . 
That would be why. I figured it could have been just not knowing all the cool brands out there but that makes me feel a little better since they're literally fresh on the market

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

24 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

I have tons of crap gear. One of these days I am going to bit the bullet and get something good. I'll be interested to hear what you think of these pants....

All I ever owned was just cheap hunting clothes or bargain bin stuff with lots and lots of layers underneath.  I made the jump in the beginning of the year and got to try some stuff out during turkey season and I wish I would have made the switch years ago ,just the physical weight of the clothes over tons of layers was a nice change ,I never got cold or overheated.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

All I ever owned was just cheap hunting clothes or bargain bin stuff with lots and lots of layers underneath.  I made the jump in the beginning of the year and got to try some stuff out during turkey season and I wish I would have made the switch years ago ,just the physical weight of the clothes over tons of layers was a nice change ,I never got cold or overheated.

Same here. I was always cold and uncomfortable with hand me downs. Once i got better clothes, it was a game changer.

24 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Top quality Clothes and boots are a much better spend than top quality bows and rifles. Change my mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agree. I use guns from 1950's and 1960's. Even with technology drastically changing over the course of the past 70 years, they still kill just fine (as long as you wipe them down each night).

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Top quality Clothes and boots are a much better spend than top quality bows and rifles. Change my mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good outerwear will keep you comfortable longer and most likely in the woods longer , the most expensive bow or gun isnt worth it if its sitting in the house while you warm up or get dry.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Anyone order any ? I ordered mid weight pants , hoodie and ball cap other day upon release. I like the pattern. Not cheap but less than some others of good quality 

Finish the deal.

A cotton bunny errrr union suit doesn't do anything to compliment this purchase. Invest in good wicking under garments to layer from warm to cold. I happen to like all synthetics, but have some merino wool for real cold conditions.

Outer wear only half the equation.

• Like 1

Agree. I use guns from 1950's and 1960's. Even with technology drastically changing over the course of the past 70 years, they still kill just fine (as long as you wipe them down each night).
Weatherby are top notch from day 1. Whether they're 60 years old or 1 day old. They all shoot lights out and are the best!

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

On 7/23/2020 at 3:20 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Guns from those years are of much better quality than whats made today. They usually cost more too. There is a reason for that. Prime example are the pre-64 winchester model 70s 

Edited by SpacemanSpiff
  • Like 1

On 7/23/2020 at 6:24 PM, Dinsdale said:

Finish the deal.

A cotton bunny errrr union suit doesn't do anything to compliment this purchase. Invest in good wicking under garments to layer from warm to cold. I happen to like all synthetics, but have some merino wool for real cold conditions.

Outer wear only half the equation.

I have two tops and bottoms in smartwool long underwear I love. I rarely ever get cold in the stand