This Guy Can Shoot!

DirtTime

This guy is very good!!!!

Anyone else know someone, who out shoots you every time on targets, but completely misses the entire deer while hunting????? Or worse yet wounds it and doesn't recover it. And not just once or twice either! Why is that??

Most anyone can kick my butt shooting targets, most of the time. But when I launch an arrow at a deer while hunting, 99 times out of 100 that deer is heading to my freezer.

I'll take that score every time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, grampy said:

Anyone else know someone, who out shoots you every time on targets, but completely misses the entire deer while hunting????? Or worse yet wounds it and doesn't recover it. And not just once or twice either! Why is that??

Most anyone can kick my butt shooting targets, most of the time. But when I launch an arrow at a deer while hunting, 99 times out of 100 that deer is heading to my freezer.

Thats the difference between hunters and target shooters.  Most target shooters are not hunters and crack under buck fever.

Edited by suburbanfarmer
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, grampy said:

Yes my long time hunting buddy. At the range for bow or gun he will out shoot me everyday.  Comes down to hunting I've got him.  I know why he rushes the shot but I can't ever get him to slow down. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, suburbanfarmer said:

Thats the difference between hunters and target shooters.  Most target shooters are not hunters and crack under buck fever.

It also could be the difference between having the right equipment and having the wrong equipment. A great shot can still result in a lost deer if the setup is wrong.

• Like 1