Hunting Blind For sale

Ordered a knife, someone helped themselves to it, looking to buy the knife again, so I'm selling one of my hunting blinds to put towards it.

Ameristep Hub Blind. I never used this one it's just been collecting dust. Some critter chewed a small hole in it ( easy fix ), how, I have no idea as the carry bag doesn't have any holes. Stakes and tie outs are included. Looking to get just enough to cover the new knife.

Pick up only! PM me if interested.

$70- but I have a little room to negotiate.

hb4s1.jpg

hb4s2.jpg

hb4s3.jpg

Edited by DirtTime

38 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Inside center height? Location for a pickup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blind is 6x6' with center height of just shy of 5' I don't remember the exact number, like 4'10.---" . Unless you are Andre the Giant there's plenty of room to use a bow inside.

Albany area.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, grampy said:

Really sucks that someone stole your knife!!! Thieving bastids!

Thanks. Same thing the cops said, except even he used the right word at the end. My words were not so kind.

I have this listed in a few places, but I posted it here at just about the lowest I can go.

Blind is 6x6' with center height of just shy of 5' I don't remember the exact number, like 4'10.---" . Unless you are Andre the Giant there's plenty of room to use a bow inside.

Albany area.

Thanks... bit too out of range

1 minute ago, crappyice said:

Thanks... bit too out of range

No worries bro.

I just shot @grampy an offer he may like.

I'm looking to get this gone and the new knife on the shelf before a hiking trip I have coming up in a few days. It's a backup to knife I use often.

• Like 3

Thanks, but too small/temporary for me and won't need one for 4-5 years. I use the Brickhouse.
Those little popups are all too temporary. Go with a nice big redneck blind like yours truly. Those things are freaking tanks. My only hope is a big ass tree didn't karate chop mine with these recent storms. I should probably check on it at some point

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

11 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Those little popups are all too temporary. Go with a nice big redneck blind like yours truly. Those things are freaking tanks. My only hope is a big ass tree didn't karate chop mine with these recent storms. I should probably check on it at some point

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Don't worry about it, those golf clothes you wear won't help you blend in no matter what type of blind you use. Carry on you Feherty wanna-be. :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, Moho81 said:

What’s your location? And what model is the blind?

I don't remember the exact model. Something hunter or such. It's made by the same company that makes Ameristep, but was sold as a Sears exclusive under a different name. I remember it being a huge PITA to find details or reviews, like any other item that's made by a company that makes budget gear for sale at specific box stores. Originally they were $149 reg price when I bought them a few years ago, I got them on sale for like $115.

Edited by DirtTime
spelling- 'cause spell check sucks
  • Like 1

My post was a reply to Biz. I used the ameristep version of your blind for probably 5 or 6 seasons. They're fantastic with plenty of good space inside. I just wanted something more permanent for my purposes so I went with a redneck blind. But biz only uses popups like yours so him saying it wasn't permanent enough was a bit ridiculous. Whoever gets this one will definitely be very pleased it's a perfect setup and the windows are great hight for seated shooting

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

My post was a reply to Biz. I used the ameristep version of your blind for probably 5 or 6 seasons. They're fantastic with plenty of good space inside. I just wanted something more permanent for my purposes so I went with a redneck blind. But biz only uses popups like yours so him saying it wasn't permanent enough was a bit ridiculous. Whoever gets this one will definitely be very pleased it's a perfect setup and the windows are great hight for seated shooting

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I thought the OP’a blind is a “pop-up”. The one I use, I don’t pop up each time. It’s staked into the ground, with carpet inside, a chair, etc. it’s left out year round and usually lasts 4-5 years unless a big tree falls through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I thought the OP’a blind is a “pop-up”. The one I use, I don’t pop up each time. It’s staked into the ground, with carpet inside, a chair, etc. it’s left out year round and usually lasts 4-5 years unless a big tree falls through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That pop-up can be left out year round. You stake it down. It's the same as the doghouse Ameriprise I believe. I leave em out all the time or at least used to. Then I went to a steel framed blind but this one would be good for a second blind Location

#WeDemandADislikeButton

This style of blind is referred to as either a pop-up or hub blind. It "pops" up by pulling the tabs on the sides and top. The main difference from those tent pole style blinds and this are the "hubs" the poles are locked into that lock into place when the blind is fully opened up. It stakes down and has tie outs to further secure it to the ground.

The blind Biz uses is a hub blind, just like this one. A bit of a drive for @Biz-R-OWorld and really not worth it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

What knife are you buying Rob?

A second Gerber Prodigy Fine Edge, if I can find one in stock close enough to make a walk in and walk out with it purchase. I modified my original some, and want an original with no mods to beat up on too. They are a limited edition run only sold at Walmart, so I would like to have a second one just in case. If I can't locate one in driving distance, then I'll put the money towards a Becker BK2/22 most likely. Maybe the smaller BK14 and add some scales and use it for an EDC in the rotation.

I'll take the blind Rob. Will send you a PM here in a bit. Will meet ya at Stewarts in Slingerlands this afternoon. Had a tough night last night with a kidney stone! Not moving too fast today. ..lol

Hope this helps ya to replace the stolen knife.

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

#WeDemandADislikeButton

You hunt from a redneck blind ? LoL

• Like 1

You hunt from a redneck blind ? LoL
Is there a problem with that? I have the soft sided ghillie one it's superb! All I need is a light and a little TV like@moog5050 and I'll be set for days

#WeDemandADislikeButton