Hunting Blind For sale

6 minutes ago, grampy said:

I'll take the blind Rob. Will send you a PM here in a bit. Will meet ya at Stewarts in Slingerlands this afternoon. Had a tough night last night with a kidney stone! Not moving too fast today. ..lol

Hope this helps ya to replace the stolen knife.

If you're not feeling well don't make a fuss over this. No need to be moving around with something like that going on.

2 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Is there a problem with that? I have the soft sided ghillie one it's superb! All I need is a light and a little TV like@moog5050 and I'll be set for days

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Oh ,I had a picture in my head of you in one of those fiberglass hard sided deals with the door and windows.

Oh ,I had a picture in my head of you in one of those fiberglass hard sided deals with the door and windows.
I would but I figured the ghillie would be less intrusive to the land owners view since I have it sitting on the edge of a meadow. Rather not have an eyesore when he's down around the lower half of his property

#WeDemandADislikeButton

49 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I would but I figured the ghillie would be less intrusive to the land owners view since I have it sitting on the edge of a meadow. Rather not have an eyesore when he's down around the lower half of his property

#WeDemandADislikeButton

is "meadow" french for "front lawn"?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, grampy said:

I'll take the blind Rob. Will send you a PM here in a bit. Will meet ya at Stewarts in Slingerlands this afternoon. Had a tough night last night with a kidney stone! Not moving too fast today. ..lol

Hope this helps ya to replace the stolen knife.

hope you feel better!  I was at that Stewarts a week ago and had an eggwhich while i was there.  lol 

• Like 1

hope you feel better!  I was at that Stewarts a week ago and had an eggwhich while i was there.  lol 

Mandatory Chocolate shake and $.99 chic chip cookies with every shop at a Stewart’s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I got the blind for a spare. Will use it somewhere, sometime. Had a nice chat with Rob. And hope he finds a new knife he likes!

Too bad we didn't  have ya stop in while we were there Rob. Would have counted as an official  GTG!!!

Next time you get over this way let me know! I'll buy you an eggwhich and a drink!!!

Edited by grampy
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, crappyice said:

fcd5ae49674c92b6d94dce3b90791dab.jpg

Is this a lawn or a manicured meadow? If you answer me this, I will correctly categorize Jerky’s petting zoo...ummm...hunting land!

I love how he puts the redneck ground blind against the same tree as his treestand. I guess when you only have 4 shade trees to choose from, it's pretty slim pickings.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I love how he puts the redneck ground blind against the same tree as his treestand. I guess when you only have 4 shade trees to choose from, it's pretty slim pickings.

Say what you will about Ol' Jerkman, but he had you guys beat with his golf attire!!!

• Like 2

Say what you will about Ol' Jerkman, but he had you guys beat with his golf attire!!!

That is a correct statement - never in my life have I competed in or won a fashion show. I will sleep soundly knowing those facts

• Haha 1

Mods can lock this up once everyone's done chatting.

It was good to see Dave and talk about hunting, knives, this crazy world we live in now, and more hunting.

After we parted I headed to Albany and snatched up the last Prodigy they had at that Wallyworld. If anyone likes that style of knife, they are great knives for the money and made right here in the USA. Limited run so get one while you can if you want one.

This one has a little more meaning then the other one I have. A great guy went out of his way to help me out after a scumbag did his/her thing. That may not make sense to most, but generosity is always very much appreciated in my world.

Prodigy2.jpg

• Like 3