New night vision!

Congrats on the new scope.

Teamed up with the .204, you should do well this year.

Get some extra batteries or an external power pak, as the batteries don't last as long as pulsar says they do and it would suck to have it die before you get to make something else die.

SJC

On 7/29/2020 at 1:01 AM, Shoots100 said:

Congrats on the new scope.

Teamed up with the .204, you should do well this year.

Get some extra batteries or an external power pak, as the batteries don't last as long as pulsar says they do and it would suck to have it die before you get to make something else die.

SJC

It came with 3 extra batteries. This way i can have the charger in my truck and rotate through the batteries as the night goes on. Mounted it on the rifle last night. Now trying to read up on how to zero it.

All sighted in. Definitely liking this scope alot. Couldnt really shoot past 100 yards because the scope is black and white day or night. So trying to see my gong target at 300 yards was impossible. May do a night shoot this Saturday with my yote huntin buddies, hope to have some pics then. O i was bored yesterdsy so the savage got a new color scheme.20200806_125249.thumb.jpg.6b30d604e9c6666ca0a822cae206cc1b.jpg

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, LET EM GROW said:

Nice! Does it record video too? 

Just bought another Wraith HD so my step son can run a gun as well.. or i should say So I can run a gun as well lol. Since I let him do all the shooting 

Yes it records video and sound, it has 16gb of internal storage. Getting pretty antsy over here waiting to try it out on a yote.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

That is swweet. How far can you see with the stock setup at night? 

I honestly didnt even try the stock ir light. Took it off as soon as i got it and put the coyote cannon on the rifle. Only down side of the scope ive discovered is that it is way more sensitive to light than my atn was or my buddies wraith. So i have to lower the intensity when scanning close or it whites out the screen. Still love though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gencountyzeek said:

I honestly didnt even try the stock ir light. Took it off as soon as i got it and put the coyote cannon on the rifle. Only down side of the scope ive discovered is that it is way more sensitive to light than my atn was or my buddies wraith. So i have to lower the intensity when scanning close or it whites out the screen. Still love though.

Ten 4!! good stuff man, looking forward to some footage! and some October action!  

I am looking to put a coyote cannon on this wraith as well. No complaints with the 403ic just heard this is slightly better. 

5 hours ago, LET EM GROW said:

Ten 4!! good stuff man, looking forward to some footage! and some October action!  

I am looking to put a coyote cannon on this wraith as well. No complaints with the 403ic just heard this is slightly better. 

The cannon is bright as hell, but its also pretty damn heavy.

• Like 1

I think my old 4x photon scope would melt if I used it with the cannon !

It looks like you've got your rig all set up and ready to rock.

Any actual night shooting done with it yet ?

I'm also waiting for Oct to roll around and haven't had any nusience calls to take care of lately, so I spend my nights roaming around the neighborhood on my mountain bike with NVG's scaring the crap out of deer.

On 9/5/2020 at 9:43 AM, Shoots100 said:

I think my old 4x photon scope would melt if I used it with the cannon !

It looks like you've got your rig all set up and ready to rock.

Any actual night shooting done with it yet ?

I'm also waiting for Oct to roll around and haven't had any nusience calls to take care of lately, so I spend my nights roaming around the neighborhood on my mountain bike with NVG's scaring the crap out of deer.

Havent shot at night with it yet. Watch my field at night and it looks good looking through it. Controls are easy to use, love the picture in picture for zoomed in shot on the cross hair. 

On 9/7/2020 at 5:55 PM, Gencountyzeek said:

Havent shot at night with it yet. Watch my field at night and it looks good looking through it. Controls are easy to use, love the picture in picture for zoomed in shot on the cross hair. 

17 days till the opener, so maybe you should take a couple of shots at night to make sure everything is working correctly ?