Barn/Garage air freshener

rachunter

I'm not sure what the actual name of them is,But we had a big air freshener in the shop at work it was cherry scented in a mesh bag that hung from the ceiling.Does anyone know the name or where to get one? I've been over run with mice and chipmunks and my bucket traps have been working overtime but with this heat the stink in out of hand.I'd like to get one for my shed and under my house but can't find them.I tried tractor supply and a goggle search but have had no luck.The guy who used to order them at work passed away and the new guy doesn't know.  

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 6:01 AM, rachunter said:

I use those in the closets and cabinets in my house.The few i put in the shed disappeared 

Never heard of that before. Can't imagine what would take them. Maybe suspend them with some fishing line???

Never heard of that before. Can't imagine what would take them. Maybe suspend them with some fishing line???

I think it a pack rat taking them. I don’t care how endangered they are there pain in the asses. I find there cache piles all over with all kinds of crap in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk