40 Acres East Berne NY Albany County

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Tim Rozansky
      66.7 acres of prime hunting land for sale in Orange County, NY.
      The website says $400k
      I would consider $295k with NO seller financing.

Small cabin with wood burning stove, gas lights, bunk beds, long private driveway, small fields, pond, stands located throughout. Zone 3M . Tons of deer, turkey, coyote, bear, ...
      Go here to see more
      http://www.orangecountyhuntingland.com/home
      Serious inquires only.
      NOT looking to lease it. Already have a small club that goes year to year.

Shown by appointment only.
      I am the owner.
      Email me directly at [email protected]
    • By J3ssiJJ
      67+ acre parcel for sale in Guilford, Chenango County, NY. Just outside of Delaware County. Panoramic views. Accessible trails. Perfect mix of pristine woodlands & open fields. Plenty of Whitetail Deer, Turkey, Coyotes. Approx. 200 ft road frontage with neighboring right of way. Asking $160,000. Write to me if you have any questions or would like to schedule a time to see it.

IMG_5072.MOV
    • By AmbassadorProperties
      Dutchess County NY Hunting Land for sale: 149 acres of land in Dover Plains, NY bordering Union Vale township. Property is prime for many uses including shooting/hunting. Within 20 min of some of the most prestigious gun clubs in the northeast. 3 separate lots consisting of 112 acre residential piece w/hunting cabin; 5 acre residential piece w/small cottage, and 32 acre vacant hillside. Prime location for farm in agricultural area, recreation, shooting preserve, equestrian academy, Bed & Breakfast, and several more uses. Visit www.AmbassadorPropertiesInc.com and click LAND at top. List price $1,299,000. Would make incredible project for 5-10 person team. Potentially eligible for business, energy, conservation or farming grants through USDA. Contact Jill Doppel at 845-546-5875 for discussion and location specifics. Principals only. No leasing currently available. Thank you for allowing me to post in your forum.

• By msbarker42
      I have a cabin in Davenport NY and I am looking for some land to lease for hunting.  I would prefer it to be within a half hour of Davenport.  It would be me my two brothers and one other friend.  We all have been hunting since we were kids and are very responsible and respectful.  If you would like to contact me to talk about some property you might have or somebody you might know.  My cell is 609-868-7290 or you can respond to this by e-mail. 
    • By DeerJohn
      After 30-something years, we are looking to sell our hunting camp(s) and land on Pitcher Road, Tug Hill, Town of Montague.  Private, lots of big deer, great snowmobiling, and grouse, geese, turkey, ducks, trout, moose, hares...name your sport year 'round.  We have sold a couple of parcels, but 3 still remain.  Contact Pete@ NYlandquest.com 315-269-3487.