Licenses

Hock3y24

Just found out they will be on sale August 10th, there is a new system the DEC is utilizing and online system you need to re register( all your information transfers over from former DECALS). I've been hearing a rumor that i cannot validate that you will have to print your tags off on paper this year if you buy them online. 

7 hours ago, Hock3y24 said:

Just found out they will be on sale August 10th, there is a new system the DEC is utilizing and online system you need to re register( all your information transfers over from former DECALS). I've been hearing a rumor that i cannot validate that you will have to print your tags off on paper this year if you buy them online. 

No way they'll force you to print your own tags. Paper will disintegrate in the woods and people will just make multiple copies of their tags.

I haven't heard the 8/10 date, but i did just re-register on the new site. Pretty simple process and appears more user friendly than the last site, but time will tell.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

I'm signing up for my lifetime this year finally

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Git 'r done ! My Lifetime cost me a whopping $50 several years ago . I always go to the town clerk for my tags . I haven't seen a confirmed date for the Licenses yet ..

3 hours ago, DanD said:

No way they'll force you to print your own tags. Paper will disintegrate in the woods and people will just make multiple copies of their tags.

I haven't heard the 8/10 date, but i did just re-register on the new site. Pretty simple process and appears more user friendly than the last site, but time will tell.

People make multiple copies of their tags now lol, it only cost $5 to get a reprint. 

6 hours ago, DanD said:

I haven't hunted CT in years, but they have you print them. I printed a bunch to keep in car, bookbag, etc. They aren't valid until you report your harvest. You call as soon as you recover a deer and over the phone they give you a confirmation number you need to write down on the tag.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2020 at 3:56 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I haven't hunted CT in years, but they have you print them. I printed a bunch to keep in car, bookbag, etc. They aren't valid until you report your harvest. You call as soon as you recover a deer and over the phone they give you a confirmation number you need to write down on the tag.

I’d say every 1-2 years i loose my tags and have to geT them reprinted, then find them the next day. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I went online to get my doe tags, but they tried to charge me for them. Since i got my lifetime license a day before october 1st 09 I get them for free. I called up and the lady told me she didnt know how to take the charge off the account, so I should just go in to a vendor instead. A bit ridiculous, since it was much easier for me and my father doing it online. The old site wasnt a problem, so im not sure why the change

• Like 1

On 7/30/2020 at 9:42 AM, DanD said:

If you used the new online system, double check your credit/debit card statements. System triple charged me for my dmps and double charged me for my dad's license. 

• Sad 2