Licenses

Hock3y24

45 minutes ago, DanD said:

If you used the new online system, double check your credit/debit card statements. System triple charged me for my dmps and double charged me for my dad's license. 

Yikes, I'll have to check, I did my kids and myself so I may have a lot of charges lol

8 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Yikes, I'll have to check, I did my kids and myself so I may have a lot of charges lol

To be honest, it might have been my impatience. The system hung multiple times attempting to connect to their payment gateway and i would refresh it after about 5 minutes of doing nothing. The only positive thing I can say about the online system is the map feature when selecting doe tags. Other than that it was a waste of our taxpayer dollars. 

I checked and all my charges were correct, you may be right. If you hit a hung up accept again you may have caused that. I found the site very slow but otherwise simple. I did like the fact donating to Venison Donation and Cons Fund were prominent and easy so maybe that program will get a good boost.

1 hour ago, boo711 said:

Has anyone gotten their lifetime license in the mail yet??  Always feel like I have had mine by now.

I needed to call their online customer service # to get help to set up my daughter in the online system and a recorded message said that lifetime licenses will be mailed out August 17 which is today.  They also said that if you don't get it by September 1 you can go to a license issuing agent and get it printed for free.  That doesn't exactly give one too much confidence that you will get it by September 1 does it??

Well .... went to Walmart this AM and they are still down !  Went to the Town Clerk and they were ready to roll , received everything I/we wanted (me and da wife ) They were not able to see if we had Preference Points so we gambled , I didn't get DMP 4H like I wanted too but did get 4B and so did the wife ! So we'll have Preference Points for next year - if they can see them !

• Like 1

I'm going to the town clerk..I have been doing that the last few years  anyway, because she was a hot blonde...And I really think she wanted me.....Hehehehe...   She's been replaced by a fat, dumpy chick, but hey, any port in a storm  !!

• Like 1