Licenses

Hock3y24

I brought my boys to get their first licenses now that they completed the hunter safety on line. They only printed the doe tags and said the lifetime would be mailed?!? Does that make sense to anyone besides the State?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Negative. That’s asinine in my opinion.

I brought my boys to get their first licenses now that they completed the hunter safety on line. They only printed the doe tags and said the lifetime would be mailed?!? Does that make sense to anyone besides the State?

Just so I am
Clear with this craziness...they now have Doe tags but no Backtags.

First off my dumbass forgot to add my muzzle loading privilege to get my antler less bow tag, so i went to dicks and there was like 20 people getting tags. For once the system was actually WORKING, shocking. Another thing i found odd is each set of tags came in an envelope with at actual stamp on it. 

Last week I received my Bear and Turkey tags but did not receive my Archery and MZ tags. While at the town hall for something else ,I asked them to check what I should be getting, they said I should have gotten everything I applied for ,in the mail ,I even got a doe permit while there.

Some would argue that it isn't, but this new online license purchasing system is way worse than the old one.  Just from the small sample of hunters here and all the errors and long waits to receive the licenses pretty much proves it.  When I ordered from the previous system I received everything in a week or less and never any issues.

• Like 1

Same here. Still waiting. Hopefully they come before October 1

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

If they don’t I have the receipt I’m hunting any way