Licenses

Hock3y24

Went to runnings this past weekend and got mine(dont have lifetime).kid who did it said id prob be the last one as put order in for liscence paper and still havent recieved it.also printed my liscence on other paper as thats all they had left

Sure enough my cousin called running's,walmart(machine down)and sportsmans warehouse,all out of paper.person at sportsmans told him most of monroe county is without liscence paper.town halls still have it though,as a heads up!cousin and dad both got theirs at local clerk's office 

Edited by doebuck1234

10 hours ago, doebuck1234 said:

Went to runnings this past weekend and got mine(dont have lifetime).kid who did it said id prob be the last one as put order in for liscence paper and still havent recieved it.also printed my liscence on other paper as thats all they had left

Sure enough my cousin called running's,walmart(machine down)and sportsmans warehouse,all out of paper.person at sportsmans told him most of monroe county is without liscence paper.town halls still have it though,as a heads up!cousin and dad both got theirs at local clerk's office 

They are out of license paper already?   Odd times, glad I went and got mine early. 

I bought my son his lifetime 2 years ago.  Being that he's 6 years old, he obviously hasn't taken his hunters safety.  But it's been silent the last two years.  Is he suppose to get something in the mail?

No. Just make sure you keep his license number or id number so when he does his hunter safety course and goes to get it the first time he is easily found in the system. My boys just got their first one a few weeks back and the system was easy with their numbers(how my wife knew where they were 11 years after I purchased them is beyond me!). Their doe tags were printed immediately- still waiting on back tags to be mailed?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

They are out of license paper already?   Odd times, glad I went and got mine early. 

Not surprising- do you see all that extra “paper” used for each hunter.

5e39971e4e81f48a3528a3da846715d7.jpg

Back tag, 3 turkey, 1 bear, 1 gun, 1 bow, 2 doe.

17 “sections” of paper for my backtag & 8 tags!!! Smart!

• Like 1

No. Just make sure you keep his license number or id number so when he does his hunter safety course and goes to get it the first time he is easily found in the system. My boys just got their first one a few weeks back and the system was easy with their numbers(how my wife knew where they were 11 years after I purchased them is beyond me!). Their doe tags were printed immediately- still waiting on back tags to be mailed?!?

You've only been hunting 11 years? I need to step up my game!

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• 2 weeks later...