Curious bear

Nytracker

So I was up on my property trimming up  running brush hog . Made a pass up and down then back up my driveway. At the turn to go back down  I catch movment on the drive edge .  As I get closer a bear runs acrossed and into the brush . Pretty cool  no camera ... in the truck . I go out back to hit a small food plot . And the bear crosses the road again .  Neat stuff. Go all the way back to the first spot he is standing at the top of my drive way . Runs off in the brush.  Turn to go out to opposite  side of the property  just as I break t he clearing i see him standing under my stand . Wtf. 

This morning I'm back at the property unload the 4 wheeler and prepping the sprayer I look up and he is standing there watching me  not 30 feet away . He wanders a little ways away into the brush and sits down . I fire up the 4 wheeler and  drive past him headed  up to small plot  and sure enough he is sitting under my  tree stand again .. 

I was wearing shorts ... no place for the revolver .. tomorrow i will  have the 45 lc .

I know he is just curious .... but he is pretty bold .

I usually  have at least a 45 acp or 45 lc. I guess because  of the heat I have been lackadaisical about carrying. 

Kind of feels like I'm being hunted .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daveboone said:

Looks like a lonely youngster Mom kicked out. Keep a clean camp and dont share your peanut butter sammich with him.

I dont have a camp on the property. I honestly think the neighbors  are feeding  weather intentionally  or not . They have alot of chickens and ducks.  

The young ones always seem to be around and visible up by me. Last weekend I was shooting and a little bear popped out and sniffed my target. This guy has been around for a few years he’s always checking things out.
0b48392604c33ad429bb3ed6cdcd35bd.jpg
I have a few trail cam pics of a big boar male,but never seen him during the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk