target good for broadheads

Big Indian

Who can recommend a good target they have experience with using for broadheads ? Something durable.

I’d like to use for my compound and crossbow too if possible 
thanks for your input 
I love this one for broadheads. It's easy to extract them and it's light and looks great. Can find cheaper but just wanted to get you the model https://shop.opticsplanet.com/block-invasion-target.html?_iv_code=366-ATG-01771-51010&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIyrGrs7L96gIVS7LICh39ywBaEAQYAyABEgLDl_D_BwE

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I love this one for broadheads. It's easy to extract them and it's light and looks great. Can find cheaper but just wanted to get you the model https://shop.opticsplanet.com/block-invasion-target.html?_iv_code=366-ATG-01771-51010&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIyrGrs7L96gIVS7LICh39ywBaEAQYAyABEgLDl_D_BwE

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Been shooting blocks with both bow and crossbow . Probably  15 years now . Replaced first one as it wouldn't stop the supersonic meat missiles  out of my missle launching cross gun .

• Like 2

I have this target by rinehart. I regularly shoot broadheads at it with my compound bow and my high speed crossbow. It is terrific and it is very easy to remove broadheads from it. I have had this target for several years and after hundreds of shots into it with broadheads it still is holding up well.             valoroutdoors.com. https://www.rinehart3d.com/catalog/18-1-archery-target/

Edited by CharlieNY
Add
  • Like 1

Been shooting blocks with both bow and crossbow . Probably  15 years now . Replaced first one as it wouldn't stop the supersonic meat missiles  out of my missle launching cross gun .
Man 15 years is a damn good run

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

Man 15 years is a damn good run

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Truth be known  I ruined  my first block when I launched one of those Rambo explosive  broadheads out of my cross gun... blew it up... all the way up...

• Like 2

Truth be known  I ruined  my first block when I launched one of those Rambo explosive  broadheads out of my cross gun... blew it up... all the way up...
That's the most badass way I've ever heard to destroy one. Bravo!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

These are what I have now.

Blob, cheap and will last years, very heavy ...bitch to pull arrows from. Field points....dont even think about it.
Matrix, expensive, lasts very long, modules can be replaced, good for broadhead and FP ....

Rhinehart 18/1 & Rhino block, mid priced, last fairly long, easy to pull, portable.