My Mom

First-light

in my thoughts and prayers i understand  a little how you feel my mom's 82 came down with covid in march i was with her a whole week  before i i put her in the hospital [ a long story we went to doctors all they said she has a sinus infection well finally she had a fever and none of the doctors and i mean knew her 30 yrs did want to know her]  . All they said take her to the hospital . It was crazy  2xs in a week i took her to these doctors no mask no social distancing b/s no nothing . It as the worse feeling sitting  in my car @ LIJ  with a cop telling me not to get out and thinking this is the last time i see her as she walked in after a nurse came out to take her temp..It was literal hell but little by little she got better went to a rehab to learn to walk  again [ now i cant stop her ]. The whole time she was in the hospital and rehab all i prayed was God i dont know what your will is but please dont make her suffer but i never gave up faith i mean really it was all i had .

• Like 2