Good Bucks

Rattler

13 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

People sure are jumping to conclusions here . We're just getting in to food pots and i would like to know what they're eating and see if it's an option for planting. 

Looks like some sort of rock?

• Like 1

I don't want to distract from the spirit of this thread/post. It was only a two year old but deer have good body weights here.

Back to the sharing of photos.

Edited by phade
  • Like 1

For all of you outdoor lawyers who are jumping to conclusions here, there is nothing illegal illustrated in that trail cam pic. 

I'm not ready to say why that is the case, but I can assure you NY DEC would not have an issue with it.  All I will say is those deer are on my land and the mineral block they are enjoying isn't illegal on that land.

I'll clarify it for all concerned when the time comes.  Until then, you can have fun guessing what I'm talking about.

8 minutes ago, Rattler said:

For all of you outdoor lawyers who are jumping to conclusions here, there is nothing illegal illustrated in that trail cam pic. 

I'm not ready to say why that is the case, but I can assure you NY DEC would not have an issue with it.  All I will say is those deer are on my land and the mineral block they are enjoying isn't illegal on that land.

I'll clarify it for all concerned when the time comes.  Until then, you can have fun guessing what I'm talking about.

Excellent news!

I bet you don't post anymore pics from that camera position though..... :)

• Like 1

Thanks for confirming it’s a mineral lick. I’d rather here that than some lame excuse or pic taken down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Hock3y24 said:

The ol livestock loophole lol. Love it!

Really not a loophole. , guess is it not in this state.  Thus ny dec wouldnt have issue with it.

Edited by G-Man
  • Like 2