Good Bucks

Rattler

1 hour ago, Trial153 said:

Mister law and order breaking the law .... typical hypocrite. I placed the cam to watch the cattle lick the block....

You're a fool Trail.  I already addressed that and it's obvious you can't comprehend what I wrote.  I doubt you are so free with your derogatory pronouncements when your adversary is within arms reach.

You're a fool Trail.  I already addressed that and it's obvious you can't comprehend what I wrote.  I doubt you are so free with your derogatory pronouncements when your adversary is within arms reach.

I would relish the chance to call you a hypocritical ass to your face. Blowhards like you are so transparent.
  • Like 1

LOL! Damn you are too close minded to figure it out.  You can"t envision any way what you are looking at is legal?  Talk about a hater.  All the pertinent info will be forth coming in due time for those who are interested.  At that time you will be eating your presumptuous words and wiping the egg off your face.  Meanwhile, I'll just ignore you.

Edited by Rattler

Looks like the DEC clarified things for Rattler in the new 2020-2021 regulation book.
1339235982_ScreenShot2020-08-10at9_43_02AM.png.c889c4f0b4e5e8674adf15e455a0de68.png
Now now now. Mister law and order was just trying to get pictures of Bessy the cow licking a block. Some "Good Bucks" just happened to show up in from of his cow cams.

16 hours ago, steve863 said:

Looks like the DEC clarified things for Rattler in the new 2020-2021 regulation book.

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 9.43.02 AM.png

LOL!  They didn't have to.  I know what NY says about the subject.  You two guys really need to take off the hate goggles and start thinking outside of the box. :rolleyes:

On 8/6/2020 at 10:55 AM, Rattler said:

Spoken just like another comic book hero on here, except he doesn't wear one of these :ph34r:.

:bb::dwarf::gamer:

I honestly don't give two $%*#s if you're baiting deer, do what you gotta do. I hope people can see this is you just doing what you do, being a troll. You claim to be so intelligent so one would have to think you'd know that pic would cause controversy. Some people just crave attention whether it's good or bad. Anything to elicit a reaction.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, covert said:

Just because I can't seem to help myself, did any of the posts specify they were in NY State?  It is possible that someone who lives in NY can own property elsewhere.  

Absolutely possible.  But, most folks would make it clear that the photo was taken in another state since this is a NYS hunting forum and NYS does not allow mineral licks.   

I really don't care either way, I'm sure there's more guys than him that are frequent on this site that bait deer. Baiting deer is no different than shooting coyotes out of season and half of the guys here consider themselves heroes for that so... Who's calling out who....?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, chrisw said:

I really don't care either way, I'm sure there's more guys than him that are frequent on this site that bait deer. Baiting deer is no different than shooting coyotes out of season and half of the guys here consider themselves heroes for that so... Who's calling out who....?

Id like to see the deer wearing masks is all, that nose to nose contact will bring CWD to the nursing homes

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

It does shock me how many times guys post illegal bait pictures on this site then act surprised when they get lash back. Whether you're using a cattle loophole or not, you know what you're doing and yes I still consider it illegal as some ECO officers might as well to your surprise.

It does shock me how many times guys post illegal bait pictures on this site then act surprised when they get lash back. Whether you're using a cattle loophole or not, you know what you're doing and yes I still consider it illegal as some ECO officers might as well to your surprise.

I’m not about baiting but I am about being frustrated by the hypocrisy- how can one bordering state allow baiting and feeding while the other doesn’t? CT deer never cross into NY! How can we allow protests of 1,000 but not church gatherings? How are restaurants still only at half capacity for indoor dining but my classroom will be at 100% capacity?
Answer = government

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

I’m not about baiting but I am about being frustrated by the hypocrisy- how can one bordering state allow baiting and feeding while the other doesn’t? CT deer never cross into NY! How can we allow protests of 1,000 but not church gatherings? How are restaurants still only at half capacity for indoor dining but my classroom will be at 100% capacity?
Answer = government

I don't have the time to solve all of those problems, and I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with anything. I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy on this site. I don't bait deer, i know people that do. I know people who feed deer that don't hunt said areas. I wouldn't care if it was illegal in NY or not. I don't see baiting much differently than food plots so... I'm sure I'll get grief over that comment too...

Answer = government

Even crazier is that only 1 or 2 units of CT you can bait. Not the rest of the state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

20 minutes ago, chrisw said:

I don't have the time to solve all of those problems, and I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with anything. I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy on this site. I don't bait deer, i know people that do. I know people who feed deer that don't hunt said areas. I wouldn't care if it was illegal in NY or not. I don't see baiting much differently than food plots so... I'm sure I'll get grief over that comment too...

Id be sick if we allowed baiting. I was just talking to a customer that hunts Ohio and he told me he drops 250lbs of corn a year. What a PITA trying to "outbait" your neighbors

• Like 2