Licenses and DMPs avail starting 8/10

Robhuntandfish

Smart call! My parents got me one my first year hunting in 09. Best hunting related decision they've ever made.
I wish I didn't wait so long could have had it pay for itself at this point. Oh well. NBD

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Gonna order my lifetime license 8/25

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I thought about getting a lifetime, but just can’t force myself to cough up the money. 

Just now, ATbuckhunter said:

Its worth it if you'll be hunting the next 10-15 years. Its already paid off for me

I keep trying to talk myself into it, it’s just a good chunk of change up front. It’s certainly a smart move if you have the funds. 

Its worth it if you'll be hunting the next 10-15 years. Its already paid off for me
Definitely plan on hunting for 10-15 and way more than that assuming I'm lucky enough to be healthy enough and have time and access to do so. Plus if you move out of state it pays for itself in 5 years or less

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 2

I too have the lifetime and love it...used it to the super sportsman so the bow is also included AND I don’t pay for doe tags.
Bought them for my boys as well before they turned 5 and an increase - 325 per kid I think about 10 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nytracker said:

Bought my lifetime the year they raised it . Sportsmans was $500. I still buy my archery and muzzleloader. Still get my free dmp. Long since payed for itself .

How are you guys getting the free DMP, I feel like they charge me for it each year when I enter my choices even though I have the lifetime.

How are you guys getting the free DMP, I feel like they charge me for it each year when I enter my choices even though I have the lifetime.

I also go to the town clerk in 3S to get mine and remind her I don’t pay the $10. I wonder if every town clerk knows that that rebate is only for grandfathered licenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should have got my lifetime when they first became available....Shoulda, coulda, woulda...
Oh well...Since I turned 70 early this year, I get it CHEAP, now....
Should be 15 bucks all in if my math is correct. Unless they charge full price for DMP in which case 20 for hunting, fishing and DMP

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

never hunted. applied for hunting permit early this april. got 

Hunting Permit, 

Turkey Permit

Back Tag

Sprint Turkey Permit #1

Sprint Turkey Permit #2

[ended up doing nothing, as work and life came in way]

-- 

on aug 10, [for renewal/repurchase]

Do I get new Tags?

Will I get 2 Deer Tags?

Do i have to any purchase any region specific additional Tags? how can i know where I can hunt? [interested in rifle only, that rules out westchester and few other bow only regions]

its a bit confusing on these regions and understanding tags

thanks in advance.

Edited by omg

never hunted. applied for hunting permit early this april. got 
Hunting Permit, 
Turkey Permit
Back Tag
Sprint Turkey Permit #1
Sprint Turkey Permit #2
[ended up doing nothing, as work and life came in way]
-- 
on aug 10, [for renewal/repurchase]
Do I get new Tags?
Will I get 2 Deer Tags?
Do i have to any purchase any region specific additional Tags? how can i know where I can hunt? [interested in rifle only, that rules out westchester and few other bow only regions]
its a bit confusing on these regions and understanding tags
thanks in advance.
Will get new tags that are valid for the 2020/2021 seasons. All the areas you can hunt can be found by reading the regs which I recommend every hunter/fisherman do so they know the proper rules

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 2