Licenses and DMPs avail starting 8/10

Robhuntandfish

Got lucky today .  Had to go to Walmart anyway and there was only ONE person in line.  Scored my license and both DMP permits!  Hope this luck with these licenses continues.  Also FYI - they are mustard yellow this year.  

I can’t wait to see them ALL punched this season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Worked for me. It's a new website so you have to change password.

It said if haven't been to site to setup a new account. I tried to and it kept saying it didnt recognize me?  Dunno.  Sent an email to DEC. Hope to get it squared away but def not waiting on that to get my license. 

I have a weird address and it's prob that. I HAVE to use a PO box for mail since they don't deliver here.  So I have a mailing and a physical address.  DMV always the same thing have to put mailing address on license, so to buy a gun I always have to show my pistol permit too for the physical address. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I can’t wait to see them ALL punched this season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Thanks, me too and you as well. 

I will be happy to start with one and go from there. 2 is about right. 3 is just an amazing year. Really want to compound bow tag this season. Been 2 years since I've done that. Never even drew the bow back last year. 

Def don't want to repeat last season. Ugh. 

10 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Lol. Thanks, me too and you as well. 

I will be happy to start with one and go from there. 2 is about right. 3 is just an amazing year. Really want to compound bow tag this season. Been 2 years since I've done that. Never even drew the bow back last year. 

Def don't want to repeat last season. Ugh. 

No repeat of last year allowed for you. That was a painful season for ALL of us to follow

• Like 1

Got lucky today .  Had to go to Walmart anyway and there was only ONE person in line.  Scored my license and both DMP permits!  Hope this luck with these licenses continues.  Also FYI - they are mustard yellow this year.  
I love that color!

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Haven't got my license in the mail yet . Stopped off at the Town Clerk's office and got my ML/Bow tags plus tags for 8F & 8H . Life is Good ! Had an extra back tag printed . Appaarently a change was made to the DEC system and the clerks are trying to get used to it . 

11 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I got my license online today and also scored two dmp tags. October here i come!!!

• Like 1

I can't get the online system to work.  Everything goes fine till I go to "check out" , then nothing.  The Continue button doesn't do anything. 

Maybe I'll try at work tomorrow with a bit more modern up to date computer/browser. 

ETA:  Never mind, figured it out. It won't let you go on until you click "Not today" on the begging for donations options. 

Edited by cas
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, rachunter said:

10 minutes online this morning.I made the same mistake 3 years in a row with the doe permit for some reason i have 6R stuck in my head.If anyone knows of any state land in that unit it wood be much appreciated.

I just see steuben hill state forest,northeast of Frankfort.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, cas said:

I can't get the online system to work.  Everything goes fine till I go to "check out" , then nothing.  The Continue button doesn't do anything. 

Maybe I'll try at work tomorrow with a bit more modern up to date computer/browser. 

ETA:  Never mind, figured it out. It won't let you go on until you click "Not today" on the begging for donations options. 

LOL happened to me also. Was ready to call DEC but like you, got all the buttons pushed.   FT

Edited by Freytown