Licenses and DMPs avail starting 8/10

Robhuntandfish

On 8/11/2020 at 5:31 PM, Cory said:

I waited in line at cabelas for 45 minutes to get my license today. After yesterday’s debacle I wasn’t leaving. I got two doe tags for 9m first time ever!

ł need to go try, my lifetime tags are not here yet either. ł have never gotten 2 for 9M

Edited by XGX7PM

Went to the town clerk yesterday.

She said that the DEC has designated Sullivan County as a very limited dmap territory because they say there is not enough does.

If anyone gets one from there, 3K or 3H, like to hear about it.

Good luck everyone

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Bigfoot 327 said:

Finally received my "doe" tags after 16 business days. Looking at the licensing web site I see that the other tags haven't even been printed yet....guess I will have to do it myself.

You are ahead of me for sure. I haven't gotten anything in the mail,i bought all tags on the 10th. I still have 28 days so i am not worried....yet

I drove down to one of the town clerks in my area this morning. Easy peasy in and out, 5 minutes. It's nice to walk into a place and walk out with what you wanted right in the palm of your hand.
:danced::imsohappy:

I normally go to a small town clerk near where I live. They refused me access since I do not live in the town due to COVID.

First time In 15 years I will start my season without my usual flirting with a marginally attractive town clerk...bad juju!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

First time In 15 years I will start my season without my usual flirting with a marginally attractive town clerk...bad juju!!!!

Definitely the year of no deer

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

17 hours ago, crappyice said:

I normally go to a small town clerk near where I live. They refused me access since I do not live in the town due to COVID.

Maybe the clerk was just tired of your lame come-ons so you've been put on the no serve list? There's only so many times a woman wants to hear "I'm having problems with my pop-up, can you help me out?".

• Like 3

Bought my licenses online on Wednesday. Problem with landowners dmp. ( tag not issued)Called hotline today and explained the situation how I was not issued a landowner dmp. Lady said common problem statewide this year . She took my info and said it will be mailed to me in a couple of weeks. So we shall see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...