Home Improvement

moog5050

27 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Glad to hear that Ana is holding her own, My Friend !!

Construction looks good...Is your PR friend the gent that I met the day that I made the double with your beautiful  Encore ??...

Thanks Dan.  Could have been. Tall, dark and speaks only spanish?   Lol

All southern in the crap areas so not too worried. More just hate the bridge and it's stupid new name. But back to the original point I may have to hire Moog when I eventually get a house. I need a theater room too

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Rather than the theater room, you instead need Moog’s range. Actually you only need a 7 yard range!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rather than the theater room, you instead need Moog’s range. Actually you only need a 7 yard range!

We can compare bow bucks all day every one of them has been bigger than any you've shot with a bow

#WeDemandADislikeButton

We can compare bow bucks all day every one of them has been bigger than any you've shot with a bow

#WeDemandADislikeButton

That’s the worst comparison I ever read. First, I never bow hunted until recently. Second, You hunt 1 tiny spot on someone’s lawn.

A true comparison would be us hunting the same exact spot. I’d mop the floor with you. You’ve admitted many times, you’re scared to hunt anywhere except someone’s front yard. I shot a 3.5 last year that maybe is 20” bigger in 3S given the right feed.

Lastly, I don’t want to blow up Moog’s thread. But I’m 100% sure at one point you illegally baited with corn.

That’s the worst comparison I ever read. First, I never bow hunted until recently. Second, You hunt 1 tiny spot on someone’s lawn.

A true comparison would be us hunting the same exact spot. I’d mop the floor with you. You’ve admitted many times, you’re scared to hunt anywhere except someone’s front yard. I shot a 3.5 last year that maybe is 20” bigger in 3S given the right feed.

Lastly, I don’t want to blow up Moog’s thread. But I’m 100% sure at one point you illegally baited with corn.

Not at all someone's front yard I'm hunting 40+ acres of land. And I would mop you with even your crossbow/rifle whitetails and I never once ever baited anything. But besides that it's not a competition. If someone hunts so that they have something bigger than someone else then I feel bad for them. In the end for me it's about enjoying time outside and relaxing

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Dang that looks great Brian! i'm sure it helped keep the mind a little more free in tough times! I hope the family and especially your wife are doing better. Been thinking about you guys. Reach out if you need sir!  or keep posting these awesome posts lol

Not at all someone's front yard I'm hunting 40+ acres of land. And I would mop you with even your crossbow/rifle whitetails and I never once ever baited anything. But besides that it's not a competition. If someone hunts so that they have something bigger than someone else then I feel bad for them. In the end for me it's about enjoying time outside and relaxing

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Post your record book entries. I’ll wait. Your 40 acres should be P&Y buck every year, but your afraid to hunt the woods instead of lawn

Post your record book entries. I’ll wait. Your 40 acres should be P&Y buck every year, but your afraid to hunt the woods instead of lawn

I never once said it should be p&y yearly. Nobody has claimed that. Quit being a little baby and mucking up moogs thread about his renovations. You're only making yourself look like an asshole

#WeDemandADislikeButton

16 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Windows are above grade.   It’s a sloping lot.   Not sure if that’s official square footage.  Your wife will know.  Definitely good space.   Very dry unlike most basements.  

She says yes its square footage, its a "Daylight basement". Now lets get that beautiful home on the market and get your family into something bigger on 130 acres. Shes on her way with the paperwork and a sign

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

She says yes its square footage, its a "Daylight basement". Now lets get that beautiful home on the market and get your family into something bigger on 130 acres. Shes on her way with the paperwork and a sign

Lol.   Price just went up and a sellers market.  But my wife wouldn’t sell for 5x it’s value.   

• Like 3

I never once said it should be p&y yearly. Nobody has claimed that. Quit being a little baby and mucking up moogs thread about his renovations. You're only making yourself look like an asshole

#WeDemandADislikeButton

All I said is you should build a range like Moog instead of a theatre since you never practice

looks great Moog!  might want to check the visitors log though to be sure everyone signed out before slinging arrows down there though. 
You forget the man is a lawyer. He's gonna have a release form as long as his gigantic arms that everyone that goes down those stairs need to sign prior to entering. He's got it on lock!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

24 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Moog is a selfish bastard!!!. He finished the ceilings and now I don't have room in between the floor joists to shoot my recurve....lol. 

Seriously though, Great job on that build out. I look forward to seeing it. 

My joists run the wrong way its so aggravating!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Moog is a selfish bastard!!!. He finished the ceilings and now I don't have room in between the floor joists to shoot my recurve....lol. 

Seriously though, Great job on that build out. I look forward to seeing it. 

Real hunters, spot and stalk, shoot from their knees.   Plus, that makes you just average height. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1