Home Improvement

moog5050

You forget the man is a lawyer. He's gonna have a release form as long as his gigantic arms that everyone that goes down those stairs need to sign prior to entering. He's got it on lock!

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Been in said basement, never signed the waiver. I'm certain it was something to do with my intimidating presence that made Moog not want to bother me with a waiver.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Been in said basement, never signed the waiver. I'm certain it was something to do with my intimidating presence that made Moog not want to bother me with a waiver.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

You did convince that guy outside the last G2G to let you slice him in half with a samurai sword so I'd say Moog might have been a little intimidated

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Looks great!!

How much do I need to pay for security deposit and first and last months rent?  I assume my pick of treestands comes with it....

Lol.  Considering I haven’t been to either property since April, I am not sure either of us can find the stands.   This may be a less productive season but some things are more important.   

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Lol.  Considering I haven’t been to either property since April, I am not sure either of us can find the stands.   This may be a less productive season but some things are more important.   

Prob for the best.  Waking up a man of your dimension at 4am to move your Jeep cause I need to get my boat out to meet Andrew at the launch......prob not gonna end well for me. Lol.

Seriously looks great.  Nice project.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Total of 10 and thank you.  I actually like new gym set up better too. 

9D6AFA4F-6613-4B27-B35B-11BD5FA2DAEC.jpeg

I gave my power rack to my brother back in March.  I do miss it, but it just took up too much room in the unfinished part.  Adjustable bench and free weights only these days.  I do miss heavy lifting.

51 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

I gave my power rack to my brother back in March.  I do miss it, but it just took up too much room in the unfinished part.  Adjustable bench and free weights only these days.  I do miss heavy lifting.

Can’t imagine not having a rack.  I have one dedicated to benching and the other is more all purpose.   Go get it back.   Lol

Wow, nice job... I feel like Im slacking, but I’ve only taken 4 days off since Covid started, so I guess I have an excuse.  Pressure washing the deck tomorrow AM to start the STAINing process.  Then next weekend we are starting a project to update the guest room. 

7 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Can’t imagine not having a rack.  I have one dedicated to benching and the other is more all purpose.   Go get it back.   Lol

It's funny, with the ACL recovery going on I figured it would be off limits.  Then in June the doc was like "Go do some squats" are you kidding me?!  Thankfully the PT gym is open so I get to do legs twice a week there.

I can't get rid of the bulk, just sticks with you.  Cardio and high reps are all I've done for 2 years.  Been 10 years since I went for mass it's a struggle to get back down. 

17 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Ok it’s furniture ready.   And Kiki has her new spot.  New project was resurfacing deck.   I am ready to stop projects for a while.  

A3D8C9C6-2ED9-40C2-9A35-FCE44C253E4A.jpeg

D6D4CE51-499B-4A6C-84C5-FE06A261ED19.jpeg

BBBA16D7-E3AA-400B-B709-8F336EF18A47.jpeg

A9E59E56-6881-4D90-8532-E635DB26405A.jpeg

A2CF4F64-5529-442E-BCDA-0482FEEA6307.jpeg

20431F31-9270-425E-A423-C43D30CA8BAA.jpeg

1C66A2D3-178E-4ACE-9C18-A86ED71669E6.jpeg

Wow!  Looks really nice down there, you guys did a great job!

And Kiki is the queen of the landing! She is such a good girl. Give her a scratch for me.

What size TV are you putting in the entertainment room? 

If I send you my sleeping bag, just stash it out of the way. I'll even room with treeguy, as long as he doesn't come within one foot of me! As I've been watching all of Bill's videos! :rolleyes:

Have fun with the deck! Did mine over this past May. Zach helped with most of the scraping and cleaning. That was the hardest part.

• Like 2