Thursday, 8/13 GTG (SENY)

BizCT

SENY will be blessed with the presence of @The_Real_TCIII next Thursday (8/13). I believe he is staying in Tarrytown again. Who else is free in the afternoon to meetup? Possibly shoot bows and drink a few beers? I could host on my Dad's land, but it's in Putnam County. What about that 3D at Blue Mountain? Given that it's a county park, i assume they close early and won't allow beers? Please tag anyone I'm missing. Any other ideas? As far as food/beers, Capt. Lawrence beer garden? River Outpost brewing?

@crappyice

@Elmo

@aboa13

@ATbuckhunter

@diplomat019

@The Jerkman

• Like 1

SENY will be blessed with the presence of [mention=5278]The_Real_TCIII[/mention] next Thursday (8/13). I believe he is staying in Tarrytown again. Who else is free in the afternoon to meetup? Possibly shoot bows and drink a few beers? I could host on my Dad's land, but it's in Putnam County. What about that 3D at Blue Mountain? Given that it's a county park, i assume they close early and won't allow beers? Please tag anyone I'm missing. Any other ideas? As far as food/beers, Capt. Lawrence beer garden? River Outpost brewing?
[mention=327]crappyice[/mention]
[mention=789]Elmo[/mention]
[mention=8204]aboa13[/mention]
[mention=2496]ATbuckhunter[/mention]
[mention=5091]diplomat019[/mention]
[mention=3682]The Jerkman[/mention]
I will unfortunately be away on my honeymoon well really stand in honeymoon since our real 2+ weeker to the Galapagos and Costa Rica will be next fall I believe. Then I have to quarantine for two weeks or whatever because we are going to a restricted state. Thanks Cuomo you douche. Wish I could have made it! Hey Tacks can you bring me down some mortalis please if I give you monies?

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Just now, The Jerkman said:

I will unfortunately be away on my honeymoon well really stand in honeymoon since our real 2+ weeker to the Galapagos and Costa Rica will be next fall I believe. Then I have to quarantine for two weeks or whatever because we are going to a restricted state. Thanks Cuomo you douche. Wish I could have made it! Hey Tacks can you bring me down some mortalis please if I give you monies?

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Jeffrey you know Id run through a goddamned brick wall on fire for you, but theres no way in hell I'm sitting in front of that place for five hours to get beer. How about some Miller Lite?

• Haha 2

Jeffrey you know Id run through a goddamned brick wall on fire for you, but theres no way in hell I'm sitting in front of that place for five hours to get beer. How about some Miller Lite?
Oh I figured since Jay is going there he can be the mule lol. I wouldn't ask anyone to wait 5 hours for anything for me. That's like asking someone to cut an arm off for the sake of it

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

Oh what about those peach beers those look amazing!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I cant even look at a peach since the Great Dekuypers Incident of 1988

Oh I gotta look that one up. It preceded my gracing this wonderful planet with my presence by a year. Hold please...

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Actually it was 1987 and we had stolen a bottle of peach schnapps and attended the final game of this series. Mount is the greatest hockey power the Northeast has ever known and we were THIS CLOSE to taking them down.

1986-87 Mount St. Charles Beat Hendricken: 2 Games to 1 (H 2-1, M 5-3, M 3-2). IIRC we had a 2-1 lead in game three with under a minute to play

Actually it was 1987 and we had stolen a bottle of peach schnapps and attended the final game of this series. Mount is the greatest hockey power the Northeast has ever known and we were THIS CLOSE to taking them down.

1986-87 Mount St. Charles Beat Hendricken: 2 Games to 1 (H 2-1, M 5-3, M 3-2). IIRC we had a 2-1 lead in game three with under a minute to play
Oh man and they blew it?! My condolences for Mount ruining your enjoyment of delicious peaches

#WeDemandADislikeButton

2 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Just for fun I’m gonna pick up some Ruby Red in 3S for my mom’s little bday party on Thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How? I tried shoprite mohegan lake and half time mamaroneck. both have it according to Genesee and neither did.