Thursday, 8/13 GTG (SENY)

BizCT

From what I see online, attached are Westchester DEP Units. Some of which allow Hunting? The problem could be parking. I know many DEP spots only can hold 2-3 cars. The other issue is how heavy green are these spots?

Annotation 2020-08-05 102132.png

20 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Im in! Nothing to do as far as I know

Awesome. Any ideas on where we can shoot? I feel like 7-8 guys/girls in westchester somewhere is going to be tough.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

On 8/4/2020 at 11:06 AM, The Jerkman said:

I will unfortunately be away on my honeymoon well really stand in honeymoon since our real 2+ weeker to the Galapagos and Costa Rica will be next fall I believe. Then I have to quarantine for two weeks or whatever because we are going to a restricted state. Thanks Cuomo you douche. Wish I could have made it! Hey Tacks can you bring me down some mortalis please if I give you monies?

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Galapagos and Costa Rica will be one hell of a trip!  Are you thinking Coast or rainforest for Costa Rica?  If you are planning any time inland... book some nights at Nayara Springs.  Don't even bother looking anywhere else.  We were gonna split our honeymoon coast/rainforest, but decided to do the whole thing at Nayara and it was great.  I even snuck in a fishing charter!  Our plan was to go back to CR for our 5 year anniversary but that got killed by COVID. 

• Like 1

Galapagos and Costa Rica will be one hell of a trip!  Are you thinking Coast or rainforest for Costa Rica?  If you are planning any time inland... book some nights at Nayara Springs.  Don't even bother looking anywhere else.  We were gonna split our honeymoon coast/rainforest, but decided to do the whole thing at Nayara and it was great.  I even snuck in a fishing charter!  Our plan was to go back to CR for our 5 year anniversary but that got killed by COVID. 
I know literally zip about costs Rica but she is open to doing some fishing when we are down there! Definitely going to propose the nayara springs! Think we are planning on doing our first week in the Galapagos as our adventurous exploring type vacation then the second week will be Costa Rica where we relax and do the standard honeymoon massages and relaxing stuff. Love the tips! Going to check it out now!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Just checked it out! Even the maids are attractive! Oh man definitely gotta try and stay there it's got sloths and everything! It looks absolutely incredible!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Only place I know is blue mountain. Im not sure if its legal to shoot on state land 

I thought Blue Mountain might be perfect too but their website says they close 3-4pm on weekdays?