Browning BLR .308 For Sale

This is a painful one... I bought this in January and was really looking forward to hunting with it this fall, but due to some unforeseen events with this Covid mess, I'm unloading a lot of things I simply do not need. This is literally like brand new. I shot 20 rounds through it in February to break in the barrel per Browning's manual. I am selling for $575. It's a solid price and quite a discount from new and I have a box of ammo to throw in too.  I'm located south of Buffalo, but will ship to your FFL if interested.

https://www.browning.com/products/firearms/rifles/blr/current-production/blr-lightweight-with-pistol-grip.html

IMG_8681.jpg

IMG_8676.jpg

IMG_8677.jpg

IMG_8678.jpg

IMG_8679.jpg

IMG_8680.jpg

Edited by Don_C
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Daveboone said:

Very nice, I cant but it looks great! I hope life smooths out for ya

I appreciate that, I don't mean to sound like I'm in a rough spot, I know MANY are right now and I don't want to diminish that in any way. Just cleaning house a bit.

Just now, Lawdwaz said:

What else do you have Don??

Nothing for sale right now. Unless you're looking for a dirt bike! I keep telling my wife her Yamaha has to go, I need more room!

My next gun buy will be an O/U, as you know, so maybe something when that time comes back around. But I'm holding off for now. 

Just now, crappyice said:

Buzzards are circling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, I just re-read my original post, I guess I made it sound like I am selling off everything I own to buy food! LOL! Not the case at all. In all honesty we had some major projects and purchases planned for this year and decided to move forward with them even though this "crisis" is going on. I took a nasty pay cut for the remainder of the year, but still working, my wife was laid off for a few months but is now back at it.  I had a new concrete driveway put in last week that ran $2k over the estimate and I'm feeling the pinch psychologically more than anything is all. It's been good excuse to move some stuff though.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Don_C said:

OK, I just re-read my original post, I guess I made it sound like I am selling off everything I own to buy food! LOL! Not the case at all. In all honesty we had some major projects and purchases planned for this year and decided to move forward with them even though this "crisis" is going on. I took a nasty pay cut for the remainder of the year, but still working, my wife was laid off for a few months but is now back at it.  I had a new concrete driveway put in last week that ran $2k over the estimate and I'm feeling the pinch psychologically more than anything is all. It's been good excuse to move some stuff though.

How much for the dog in your avatar?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nothing for sale right now. Unless you're looking for a dirt bike! I keep telling my wife her Yamaha has to go, I need more room!
My next gun buy will be an O/U, as you know, so maybe something when that time comes back around. But I'm holding off for now. 
What size?

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

32 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I'll give you $15 for the dirtbike

add two 0's and you may have a deal. Mrs C won't be happy though. This will do wonders for your awesome lawn!

IMG_8684.jpg

Edited by Don_C
  • Like 1

add two 0's and you may have a deal. Mrs C won't be happy though. This will do wonders for your awesome lawn!
IMG_8684.thumb.jpg.5dedcada7d10e1b519aed935f58dfe79.jpg
Oooo a fresh 125 nice! I can just see All the wheelies and crashes I could do on that bad boy

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Don_C said:

I'm meeting the buyer at a local FFL later this week. If for some reason it falls through, you can be bumped to the top of the list if you take the Genny out of the deal! 

lol!! I'need another rifle like a hole in the head lol. Please may your deal be successful ....and not tempt me.

• Like 1