At the hospital

fasteddie

Well, I'm in the hospital.  This has not been a good day. After spending the last 3 months quarantined inside the house, limited contact with my family or friends since end of March ......enough is enough.  So I decided to go for a horseback ride with a good friend. Something I haven't done for a long time. It turned out to be a horrible mistake! I got on the horse and I started out slowly, but then it got crazy windy. I went faster and faster and before I knew it, I was going as fast as that horse could go. I couldn't take the pace and fell off, but caught my pants on the stirrup. I was being dragged and was bouncing all over the place. The horse just would not stop!
Thankfully the manager at Dollar General came running out and unplugged the machine. Then he actually had the nerve to take the rest of my quarters and my bottle of Tequila, so I wouldn't try to ride the damn fire truck or clown car. 
I have a few scrapes and bruises but nothing's broken. I will wear a helmet next time.

• Like 9
  • Haha 10

12 minutes ago, fasteddie said:
Well, I'm in the hospital.  This has not been a good day. After spending the last 3 months quarantined inside the house, limited contact with my family or friends since end of March ......enough is enough.  So I decided to go for a horseback ride with a good friend. Something I haven't done for a long time. It turned out to be a horrible mistake! I got on the horse and I started out slowly, but then it got crazy windy. I went faster and faster and before I knew it, I was going as fast as that horse could go. I couldn't take the pace and fell off, but caught my pants on the stirrup. I was being dragged and was bouncing all over the place. The horse just would not stop!
Thankfully the manager at Dollar General came running out and unplugged the machine. Then he actually had the nerve to take the rest of my quarters and my bottle of Tequila, so I wouldn't try to ride the damn fire truck or clown car. 
I have a few scrapes and bruises but nothing's broken. I will wear a helmet next time.

Good grief............ :)

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

And now we have a DISLIKE BUTON and UNLIMITED LIKES!!!
That’s the only way this story makes me smile.....plus a complimentary XL shirt!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have none of those things! Thanks for getting me excited you jerkisbean!

• Like 1