Bow Shop in Westchester

Elmo

Any recommendations for bow shops in Westchester?

I have a dozen arrow shafts I need cut and fitted.  Also wouldn't mind a tune up on my bow.

I use to use Cougar Sports in Ardsley until they closed.  Then I've used Pro-Line in Queens but I prefer to drive north and avoid Cross Bronx traffic.  I've been calling Extreme Archery all day (5 times since 11AM) and it's always a busy signal.  Don't want to drive up there (with kids in tow) for naught.

I have a dozen arrow shafts I need cut and fitted.  Also wouldn't mind a tune up on my bow.
I use to use Cougar Sports in Ardsley until they closed.  Then I've used Pro-Line in Queens but I prefer to drive north and avoid Cross Bronx traffic.  I've been calling Extreme Archery all day (5 times since 11AM) and it's always a busy signal.  Don't want to drive up there (with kids in tow) for naught.
There's a shop in mammaronack can't remember the name they're pretty deece

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Extreme Archery (Mamaroneck) is your only bet. Cutting arrow sure...tuning bows -I go up to Flying Arrow in Carmel and ask for Dave - “young kid” but always spends extra time making sure it’s right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Extreme Archery (Mamaroneck) is your only bet. Cutting arrow sure...tuning bows -I go up to Flying Arrow in Carmel and ask for Dave - “young kid” but always spends extra time making sure it’s right

That's it! Thank you!

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

On 8/5/2020 at 5:47 PM, crappyice said:

Thanks all.

Extreme wasn't picking up the phone so I ended up heading to Queens to have my arrows cut.  I didn't want to drive up to Extreme blindly.  I'll make an appointment with Dave in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe Dave used to work at extreme he was awesome! If it’s who I’m thinking of..

Every time someone asks this question it makes me miss cougar sports in Ardsley

• Like 1

George at Cougar was the best!!!!

First time I shot a bow was at Cougar in their tiny back hallway, lined with wet suits for scuba. I slung my first arrow right through the arm of a suit and Bob (I think it was bob) couldn’t care less! I still see he and his wife in the New Rochelle Shop rite on occasion.

57 minutes ago, crappyice said:

First time I shot a bow was at Cougar in their tiny back hallway, lined with wet suits for scuba. I slung my first arrow right through the arm of a suit and Bob (I think it was bob) couldn’t care less! I still see he and his wife in the New Rochelle Shop rite on occasion.

That’s sounds right...... Real gentleman always helping....

Joh and I think bob were the two brothers that owned the shop. Was the exact same place I shot a bow for the first time. Straight down the hall towards the back door. Great guys, I took my bow course with them as well

• Like 1