Got This Flag In The Mail....

1 hour ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Love it! We just got the same. Son in law is a cop, and daughter is a federal LEO.

A7B93EEA-E88D-4C20-9609-880FF0A40D72.jpeg

No LEO in my family, but know several.  Always thinking about them. 

Thanks you for you and your families commitment to our neighborhood's safety. 

• Like 4

I have no problem with anyone showing support for their candidate. I have a few Biden decals on my car and am waiting on my lawn sign. 

However, a few days ago, this flag showed up on a house down the street. I just can’t help but see it as at least a little distasteful.... Oh well, it’s a free country. 

A7255E77-7DC9-429F-B041-056EABCB9E0C.jpeg

Edited by Revenant
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

It must be hard to be a democrat...Pretending Biden is not incompetent...pretending Hillary is innocent...pretending Obama did a good job...etc..

It’s not too hard, we can always look to the right for inspiration when the going gets tough :)

23 minutes ago, virgil said:

I don't recall profanity ever being so acceptable and standard in political flags/ads/etc.  Yet, they're commonplace in Trump world.  Why is that? 

Maybe they're getting their talking points form the left, and then including them in political flags/ads/etc?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/8/the-democrats-just-cant-stop-with-the-profanity/

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Maybe they're getting their talking points form the left, and then including them in political flags/ads/etc?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/8/the-democrats-just-cant-stop-with-the-profanity/

Oh please.  Always somebody else to blame.  I was referring to people being unashamed of flying profane flags on their homes, t-shirts, hats- that kind of thing.  When did that become okay?

These responses to my question are lame.  Of course anyone can scour the internet and find examples of individuals on the Left holding home-made signs, or whatever that other thing Airedale posted.  Again, not what I was referring to.  I'd love for someone to make an attempt at an intelligent response.