Got This Flag In The Mail....

9 minutes ago, virgil said:

Oh please.  Always somebody else to blame.  I was referring to people being unashamed of flying profane flags on their homes, t-shirts, hats- that kind of thing.

I'm not blaming anyone. Before someone flies a flag, It has to be made. From a design, that was thought of. The Dems broke the seal on the public profanity, and now it's apparently part of modern culture.

For the record, I cringe when I see that stuff displayed prominently.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I'm not blaming anyone. Before someone flies a flag, It has to be made. From a design, that was thought of. The Dems broke the seal on the public profanity, and now it's apparently part of modern culture.

For the record, I cringe when I see that stuff displayed prominently.

Sorry, blaming Democrats for these signs and shirts in nonsense.  Regardless of one's political point of view, this kind of thing is a disgrace.

19 minutes ago, virgil said:

Oh please.  Always somebody else to blame.  I was referring to people being unashamed of flying profane flags on their homes, t-shirts, hats- that kind of thing.  When did that become okay?

I guess it became acceptably when so many other morals were discounted over the last 60 years. I wonder which party led the march against those morals?

4 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I guess it became acceptably when so many other morals were discounted over the last 60 years. I wonder which party led the march against those morals?

Another one- blame the Democrats.

13 minutes ago, virgil said:

Sorry, blaming Democrats for these signs and shirts in nonsense.  Regardless of one's political point of view, this kind of thing is a disgrace.

I don't remember any Republicans publicly stating impeach the Mother****er after Obama was elected. Am I wrong?

1 minute ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I don't remember any Republicans publicly stating impeach the Mother****er after Obama was elected. Am I wrong?

No idea.  And, not the point.  Your responses are funny.  After saying that you aren't blaming the Democrats, your every post continues to blame the Democrats.

1 minute ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

on your part becasue you know what the list and answers would look like. 

The answer to your question about a decline in morality is a subjective one, based on one's personal point of view regarding morals. 

How are you unable to agree that, regardless of one's personal political point of view, vulgar signs/hats/flags/etc., are unacceptable? 

Just now, virgil said:

The answer to your question about a decline in morality is a subjective one, based on one's personal point of view regarding morals. 

How are you unable to agree that, regardless of one's personal political point of view, vulgar signs/hats/flags/etc., are unacceptable? 

I don't remember saying they were. They certainly have become more acceptable over the years and that ties back to my point. I wouldn't buy one, wouldn't wear one or fly one. 

I don't remember saying they were. They certainly have become more acceptable over the years and that ties back to my point. I wouldn't buy one, wouldn't wear one or fly one. 

OK, so you're not in favor of them.  But, they're still the Democrats fault?

Just now, virgil said:

OK, so you're not in favor of them.  But, they're still the Democrats fault?

They are a symptom. Just like the signs held during the protests. Being profane is widely accepted now. Just like anything else when we are bombarded with it over and over and it isn't pushed back against, we become numb to is and it becomes the new norm. 

• Like 1

They are a symptom. Just like the signs held during the protests. Being profane is widely accepted now. Just like anything else when we are bombarded with it over and over and it isn't pushed back against, we become numb to is and it becomes the new norm. 

Agreed.  So, why don't I ever see any vulgar bumper stickers or flags in support of Biden?

1 minute ago, virgil said:

Agreed.  So, why don't I ever see any vulgar bumper stickers or flags in support of Biden?

Other than posts I haven't seen any in support of Trump either. I have seen  some vulgar one in opposition of Trump.  I will say that some friends and I were talking about this the other night. It seems like there are WAY fewer bumper stickers out there this election year than any other we remembered. . 

Other than posts I haven't seen any in support of Trump either. I have seen  some vulgar one in opposition of Trump.  I will say that some friends and I were talking about this the other night. It seems like there are WAY fewer bumper stickers out there this election year than any other we remembered. . 

There are pictures of them on people's homes posted right on this thread.  I see bumper stickers all the time.  I was upstate a few weeks ago and passed a handful of similar signs on homes.

58 minutes ago, virgil said:

No idea.  And, not the point.  Your responses are funny.  After saying that you aren't blaming the Democrats, your every post continues to blame the Democrats.

Just for the profanity. Change my mind. That's still what we're talking about, right?

Edited by Steuben Jerry

Oh please.  Always somebody else to blame.  I was referring to people being unashamed of flying profane flags on their homes, t-shirts, hats- that kind of thing.  When did that become okay?
I had a hat when I was a young teen( im know 51) that had the coyote with his hands around the roadrunners neck that said now say beep beep you son of a bitch.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, ronc80 said:

I had a hat when I was a young teen( im know 51) that had the coyote with his hands around the roadrunners neck that said now say beep beep you son of a bitch.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The coyote was obviously a Democrat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, virgil said:

There are pictures of them on people's homes posted right on this thread.  I see bumper stickers all the time.  I was upstate a few weeks ago and passed a handful of similar signs on homes.

DO me a favor Virgil. Besides the one post that was made by a lefty on this thread showing a flag he claims he saw, what flag or sticker on this thread is vulgar? Please quote it, I can't seem to see them. 

55 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

DO me a favor Virgil. Besides the one post that was made by a lefty on this thread showing a flag he claims he saw, what flag or sticker on this thread is vulgar? Please quote it, I can't seem to see them. 

The ones that say ‘Fuck your feelings’ and ‘ no more bullshit’.