Got This Flag In The Mail....

50 minutes ago, grampy said:

Nope.

If they are very young, they won't be able to read it. And if they are able to read it, they've heard it before, from somewhere no doubt.

My 16 year old grandson wants the flag for his room as a matter of fact. 

To each their own. 

You wanted a response to your earlier question. I gave you one. I don't care to start a big debate over it. As it's pointless.

I guess you're right- it's pointless.  If you feel no sense of responsibility to parents of young children who might drive past your house and read your sign, who then have to explain to their kids what the sign is about; If you feel no sense of obligation to teach your own grandson the importance of a civil disagreement or a respectful difference of opinion; If you feel that adults can't possibly stand up for their beliefs in a dignified manner- I guess it really is pointless. 

Nope. Nope. And nope.

If you care to expand more about what I should do. Or how I should feel. Or what people driving by my house feel Or what my grandson is or isn't learning.

Go ahead and start your own thread about Me??

I'm not Rattler, and don't care to play your silly games.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, grampy said:

Nope. Nope. And nope.

If you care to expand more about what I should do. Or how I should feel. Or what people driving by my house feel Or what my grandson is or isn't learning.

Go ahead and start your own thread about Me??

I'm not Rattler, and don't care to play your silly games.

I wasn't playing any games.  Was trying to give you the opportunity to show that you have at least some shred of common sense or decency.  I won't bother you any more.  As we have already agreed, it's pointless.

I could care less about how much decency "you" think I may, or may not have. I'll leave that up to my family, and friends to decide.

But if you ever need help tracking a deer you can't find. Or how to go about getting one, I'll be "decent" enough to help you!

As that's what I come here for. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, grampy said:

I could care less about how much decency "you" think I may, or may not have. I'll leave that up to my family, and friends to decide.

But if you ever need help tracking a deer you can't find. Or how to go about getting one, I'll be "decent" enough to help you!

Fair enough.  Likewise.

41 minutes ago, grampy said:

30 minutes ago, virgil said:

Fair enough.  Likewise.

This is a perfect illustration on why the internet and forums in particular can suck so much. As I said before, I have never met Virgil but we have gone round and round on political and social topics. I've always come away with him on the "I would love to have a few beers with him" list. I have met Grampy and you can't find a better guy. Through my dealings with both of you, if you didn't know who the other was, I am 100% certain you would walk away from a meeting liking each other. My 2 cents....that and $4.00 will get you a cup of coffee....(Inflation) lol

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

This is a perfect illustration on why the internet and forums in particular can suck so much. As I said before, I have never met Virgil but we have gone round and round on political and social topics. I've always come away with him on the "I would love to have a few beers with him" list. I have met Grampy and you can't find a better guy. Through my dealings with both of you, if you didn't know who the other was, I am 100% certain you would walk away from a meeting liking each other. My 2 cents....that and $4.00 will get you a cup of coffee....(Inflation) lol

You're probably right.  But, I have to be honest, if I had a neighbor who was flying a vulgar flag (regardless of it's political slant), I would be bothered by it because I would feel that my neighbor does not respect my young children.  And, if I approached that neighbor and asked him to reconsider it out of respect for the fact that there are young children living next door, and he reacted by saying 'too bad', I'd have a hard time respecting that person.

• 2 weeks later...
Chef, I have seen quite a few good political memes in the last couple months. The one you posted is in the top 5 for best of the year for me. It struck me funny as hell.

How about this one

f24781b23954123a6081090d539d89bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk