DeBlasio’s check points

ANTLERS

Let’s see how this plays out this fall  regarding traveling to your hunting spot upstate or PA and passing thru the checkpoints in NYC. Unless your going to take the ferry over from Bridgeport, I can only foresee issues with passing thru NYC with a firearm. 

• Like 1

This is nothing but DeBlasio and Cuomo talking out of their asses again.  Like there isn't enough congestion getting over and thru the bridges and tunnels into NYC without checkpoints??   Vehicles would be lined up for hours upon hours trying to get thru.  Will never happen.   If they do try it maybe the fools of NYC and NYS that keep voting for these two asswipes will finally realize what they voted for.

• Like 3

DeBlasio should resign. Being unprepared for this pandemic as far as basic PPE, let alone ventilators, is an absolute embarrassment. You manage an island with 9 million people on it and H1N1, SARS, and swine flu are very recent history. And he blames the federal govt of course, easy target.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ANTLERS said:

Let’s see how this plays out this fall  regarding traveling to your hunting spot upstate or PA and passing thru the checkpoints in NYC. Unless your going to take the ferry over from Bridgeport, I can only foresee issues with passing thru NYC with a firearm. 

Perhaps the DEC has chimed in already to resolve the potential bottleneck....or maybe not.. 

7 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

DeBlasio should resign. Being unprepared for this pandemic as far as basic PPE, let alone ventilators, is an absolute embarrassment. You manage an island with 9 million people on it and H1N1, SARS, and swine flu are very recent history. And he blames the federal govt of course, easy target.

I am embarrassed And appalled  that he is the son of Sicilian immigrants.  

Is he?  Bill de Blasio;    born Warren Wilhelm Jr.; May 8, 1961) is an American politician who has served as the 109th mayor of New York City since 2014.

His mother's parents were Italian immigrants; his father is of German ancestry.

Edited by Rattler

12 hours ago, ANTLERS said:

Exactly what I was thinking

3 hours ago, Rattler said:

Is he?  Bill de Blasio;    born Warren Wilhelm Jr.; May 8, 1961) is an American politician who has served as the 109th mayor of New York City since 2014.

Me being a thoroughbred German ,i am now embarrassed  

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, ANTLERS said:

But it is illegal to pass through NYC with firearms. The checkpoints are for Covid-19 not your hunting weapon. 

31 minutes ago, First-light said:

But it is illegal to pass through NYC with firearms. The checkpoints are for Covid-19 not your hunting weapon. 

Not true. Look up the NYC laws and it says you are allowed to move through NYC with guns. You just cant stop to get gas or anything with it in the car. They just want you to believe it 

9 hours ago, Rattler said:

Well, now I am only half embarrassed.  Thanks Rattler. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1